Story Time Part 2

Yay here we go

Some kids printed out like 60 copies of Steve Bruscemi

and started handing them out, and then those kids started photo copying them, and then pretty much everyone was walking around with bloody pictures asking "have you seen this man" and "do you wanna join my religion" and whenever a teacher came nea...

and started handing them out, and then those kids started photo copying them, and then pretty much everyone was walking around with bloody pictures asking "have you seen this man" and "do you wanna join my religion" and whenever a teacher came near, everyone hid them, and some kids had them inside their jumpers and would slowly and sensually unzip them to reveal his face. I even saw a picture stuck in a window. The librarian ended up discovering the pictures and kicked kids out of the library/away from the printer, my friend quickly looked off his computer without a word and I shoved a print out up my shirt and ran outside, and now the librarian is on a man hunt to find out who started it, and is confiscating them all. I got home, printed out another 15 copies, and today two got taken away from me, one is currently stuck on a whiteboard in my fucking English classroom. Anyone with copies ended up becoming the school's dealers, and we traded them about like drugs. You could buy pictures of edits of Steve's face onto another man's abs for twenty dollars. Some guy asked for two copies and deadass pulled out a bag of weed out of his backpack before stashing it back in, grabbing the pictures and leaving. I've been in contact with drugs, i held the bag, not knowing what it was. I almost took part in an illegal trade deal (no I WASNT going to take the weed)

So fucking hell

My friend Jessie, Seb and I were in music again and Seb was worrying about his grade, quite pointlessly I might add, as he is brilliant musician and ended up getting an A. He had his head on his desk, I had my arm around him, and then Jessie just reaches over from the other side of the desk and just,, just touches Seb's nipple. Like, through the shirt. Sebo was horrified, hiding his chest from view whilst I fucking died, and Jessie cried. He did it again, and we all laughed. It was wild. At lunch, I was informing Seb's girlfriend when Jessie goes "don't worry Bre, it was completely consensual" before turning to Seb and going "hey, sugar plum" RIGHT IN FRONT OF SEBO'S SPORT TEACHER WHO HAPPENED TO BE WALKING PAST, SHE PROBABLY THINKS HE'S GAY NOW, I FUCKING DIED

So Jesus Christ Jessie acts gayer than me and that's saying something

And yeah, windexackerman34 , my best mate, happened to draw rather fucking vulgar pictures and phrases (of/about my crush) in my book. This proved to be a hazard when I was going through my book in a massive group only to see things like "C/N'S DICK MAKES ME NUMB" and "HIS HAIR IS CURLIER THAN YOUR PUBES" scrawled on pretty much every fucking page, along with several... drawings.... so yeah that was fun to go through with my entire friend group looking over my shoulder.

So oh my god dad you sexy creature yes

PRESS F FOR RESPECT FOR MY SHIT UPDATES

LOVE YALL

YOU WANT MORE OF THIS??

PEACE