How You Meet

Eren - The Mess Hall - You broke up a fight between your best friend Jean and Eren. Eren caught your eye and talked to you after. Despite the rivalry between the boys, the two of you became friends.

~~~

I gave a sigh and buried my head in my hands.

It's soooooo BORING

I sat at a table in the mess hall, my first day at training. I'd expected some form of entertainment, not the dull murmur of voices that was piercing the awkward silence. Suddenly, a commotion broke out. A teal eyed brunette was arguing with a two-toned horse-faced kid.

Wait, I know that two-toned horse-faced kid.

Jean

I sprung up from my seat and pushed towards the passive aggressive fight.
"Hey," I said warningly, wrapping a hand around Jean's wrist. "Contain your shit." Jean didn't even spare a glance, but the other kid did. His eyes flickered over to me, and some of the anger drained out of them. Oh god, his eyes. They were an amazing colour. "Hey prick, look at someone when they're talking to you." The kid growled. Jean huffed and turned around. "C'mon." I rolled my eyes and followed Jean to the door. Before I could follow my childhood friend out the door, a voice stopped me.

"Hey!"

I turned around to see the brunette coming after me. "What?" I drawled. "Uh, shit, uh... do you know Horseface?"

"Yes. He's my friend. Sorry about him, by the way. He gets pissed easily. I think you do too though."

"Hehe, yeah." The boy said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "I'm Eren."

I smiled faintly and held out my hand, which he shook.

"Y/n."

Levi - HQ Hallway - He knocked you over and spilled your drink on you in the HQ hallways. After you cleaned up, you found an 'apology tea' in your room. The gesture was to kind to go forgotten so an unspoken bond was formed.

~~

I wandered down the HQ hallway.

Holy shit it's boring.

On a whim, I changed direction and walked toward the kitchen.

Food.

I burst in the door, scaring the shit out of a fellow cadet. The girl in question dropped her potato and ran out the back door. I froze. The kid ran back in, grabbed the potato, hissed at me and ran back out. I grinned. God, Sasha is the best. I waltzed over to a cupboard, grabbing a mug. I then boiled some water, and added all that other shit I need to make tea. Finally, I victoriously walked out the kitchen and tried to get back to my room.

Note; tried.

Suddenly, when I way 3/4 the way down the hall, a door slammed open and bashed into me. I had enough time to shriek a very loud profanity before I flew backwards, the steaming drink going everywhere.

Everywhere including my face.

SHIT IT BURNS AHH

I landed on my ass, the cup shattering on the wall. I gave a low groan and looked up, glaring fiercely. "Do you fucking mind, ya bastard! And who the hell designs door like that?!" I saw who opened the door, I continued to glare. "Shit! Sorry, are you okay?" He said in a monotone voice, sounding bored. "You could at least say it convincingly," I murmured. The man raised a brow. "Do you know who you're talking to?"