When They're Broken Hearted

Create your own context.

Eren -

Gutted. Shocked. Disbelieving at first but when the truth hits him, the world implodes. He doesn't want to believe, but when the truth is staring you in the face, what are you but naive? Turning to whoever he can, words pouring out like a tear in a bag full of water; unstoppable, wet and gushing down, down, down. Gritted teeth, harsh whimpers, and teary eyes.

To be completely honest, I'm not all that bothered by it

Levi -

He tries not to let it show, but you can see it in his eyes. He looks at the sky and past it, eyes holding immeasurable sadness, looking past the clouds to whatever he hopes is past it, silver orbs screaming words and emotions he can only dream of confessing. Words are unnecessary. He doesn't turn to anyone, they have to take the initiative to get through his wall of stone. Sad eyes, dark face, and nights spent in silence.

What are you talking about? Are you stupid? I don't care.

Armin -

He's a mess. He doesn't understand why this had to happen. He doesn't understand. He's all shaking and clutching to whoever he has left, whoever cares enough to stay by his side. He feels everything and then he feels nothing all at once and it tears him apart. What hope is there when you can't even understand what you're feeling? Every word is followed by a choking cry that falls on deaf ears. Numb, shattered, and emotions in free fall.

Would you please trust me, I'm fine

Jean -

He's angry and upset. Tears run down his cheeks and he sobs where no one can hear him. Every silence is too much to bare. The night sky is dark, but he feels worse. Organs twisted, he can't breathe, it's too much. Like a taught rubber band or a bull cooped in a pen, if you get to close, they'll snap. However, while you may hurt, in the end, it's the band that cannot be put back together, and the bull that is shot. Clenched fists, clouded thoughts, and rain hitting windows in a storm.

It'll be okay, I promise. This is momentary. This is now

Marco -

Shameless cries and terrible mourning. There is no escape from your own thoughts. Half of him craves isolation, the other part is screaming for help. Sleep is a drug. Release is momentary, memories cut like razor blades to skin, he knows too well. Every smile he makes is only to stop the truth from escaping. The world is so twisted, longing for something you can't have is considered pathetic. Crying in the shower, dead flowers, and begging for the past.

I've moved on. I don't mind if you talk about it.

Connie -

A clown smiles even when he's sad. They have to. Privacy is another story. If drowning is a horrible way to die, then suffocating is worse. He can't breathe, can't get the words out to describe his agony. Even if he did, are they worth it, is anything worth explaining when no one understands? Lies slip out of his lips as easy as breathing, forming a story that he lets control his days as he continues to pray that it becomes a reality; I'm fine. Laughing until you cry, tears not of happiness nor joy, but of grief. Silence, screaming, and beautiful lies.

I'm okay

Big mood

I got inspired

PEACE