How He Finds Out You're Pregnant

Eren -

You wanted to wait until you were sure, so you saw your doctor after doing the test, and he confirmed that yes you were going to have a child, and so then you raced home and squealed about it to Eren, completely oblivious to any romantic potential about the act of telling him. He spun you around laughing, stopped in shock, almost dropped you, and immediately started to say "oh my god I shouldn't of done that are you okay?" but after a "seriously?" look from you, he stopped.

Chapter 108 - what the fuck Eren why'd you laugh WHEN

Levi -

He found some unused pregnancy tests in a cupboard whilst cleaning. He didn't touch them, but he realised something was up when the next week they were gone, and you seemed to be jumpy yet glowing at the same time. He didn't say anything, but you did a few days later, and he immediately treated you like glass until you hit him over the head with something soft and ordered him to lay off. He teared up but shhh don't tell anyone.

Chapter 108 -lol short boi

Armin -

You were planning on surprising him after a few weeks, but Armin figured out that something was up with you way before then. He found out after admitting, rather nervously, that he knew you were hiding something, which you immediately answered with "I'm pregnant" to which he immediately replied with dropping everything his was holding and crying. Yes he definitely treated you like you were glass the whole time you were pregnant.

Chapter 108 - my man got hot - jesus you might kill Eren? Ima cry

Jean -

You'd dropped the bomb whilst having dinner. He choked. You laughed. He started crying from happiness. That made you start crying. You were both hugging each other on the floor crying at like 7pm and Connie and Sasha who lived downstairs were like "what the fuck".They found out in the morning. Jean  doesn't let you do to many risky things, but he essentially wraps you in bubble wrap later.

Chapter 108 - Jean got hot - babe what do you know that we don't

Marco -

You had both been trying for a child, and this was the first test you'd taken. He was with you when the test came back positive, and you both clutched each other and started rejoicing and crying. He didn't smother you too much, understanding you you'd feel, but he did go and tell everyone immediately because he literally couldn't handle the excitement. You didn't say no to either option.

Chapter 108 - lol he dead

Connie -

You had taken the test, and decided to tell Connie a week later once you were sure and were in the clear. You had started crying whilst going "I'm pregananant" and "I'm pregornt" like that one fucking YouTube video where that guy looks at all those people who can't spell pregnant, and Connie had reacted by crying as well and glomping you. He doesn't treat you like glass, not until you're nearing the last few months.

Chapter 108 - babe you're hot and selfless - holy shit whAT BRO

PEACE