His And Your Screensaver (Modern AU)

Eren -

The both of you at Harry Potter World. You were at a shop that sold Butterbeer, about to chug. Hands on the mugs, and a stranger holding the camera, you both grinned at the lens, the lighting perfect.

You -

Same as Eren, but you were posing differently. Eren was looking at you softly, and you were holding hands. He'd just made a joke and you were giggling.

Levi -

You passed out on your bed, expression peaceful. You'd just gotten back from a road trip, the last stop being a theme park. Your skin was slightly sun burnt, you had the remains of a crudely face paint job, and your hair was damp.

You -

Levi had fallen asleep on the couch. He was rolled into a ball, raven hair falling into his face. Best part? A shy little smile was present on his lips. You'd been watching 'Marley and Me', and he'd fallen asleep just after the end of it. You'd been dosing off too, but then heard him murmur your name before he promptly pushed you off the sofa. This was a revenge photo. He turned pink when he saw it.

Armin -

You'd been sitting on his lap, and he'd been reading to you but you had fallen asleep. You're head was in the crook of his shoulder, his hair falling into your face but you didn't mind. It was a selfie of the two of you, and he was smiling softly. It only captured the two of you from the chest up, tilted to the side, and his arms were around your waist.

You -

It was after Levi's birthday, you'd all gotten wasted af. In your drunken states, and because you'd wandered from place to place, the cars were miles away. Armin had passed out, and so had Jean. Marco was piggy backing Jean and you were piggy backing Armin. Sasha and Connie were in the background, staggering along. The group (+ others) were all drunkenly singing random songs, however one hat kept popping up was "Forgiveness.... is more then saying sorryyyyy..... to forgive is divine, so let's have a cup of wine and have make up sex till the end of tiiiiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeee". You'd taken a selfie of Armin and you, half of Marco in the background.

Jean -

You'd been on a holiday to Hawaii. If course, you'd gotten a selfie stick. You were both under a water fall, Jean grinning and you in the middle of a laugh, sitting on a rock. It was a perfect shot tbh. Couldn't have done it again if you tired.

You -

Same photo but different posing. You'd pushed Jean backwards, and he, whilst struggling to get his balance back, fell forward over you. You'd locked eye contact when the photo was shot.

Marco -

Connie and Sasha's wedding. They had a photo both, and you and Marco had posed fabulously. He had an angel's holo and you had a moustache, smiling goofily. You were wearing a stunning black dress, and he was wearing a black tux. Freaking adorable couple you were.

You -

Same scene but you were kissing, his arms wrapped around your waist and your arms around his neck. It was a perfect picture, but what made it even better is that Connie and Sasha were peering through a crack in the curtain, grinning like mad.

Connie -

His screensaver is when you were hiking. You were sitting on a log, pants rolled up to the knee, legs in the water. You were looking thoughtfully into the trees, and the camera had captured you in a child like state. His home screen is the same photo, but when you'd turned to face him, smirking and splashing water at him.

You -

You're screensaver is Connie sitting on a horse. It was sunset and he was in his usual get up, helmet long forgotten. He'd only just turned to glance at you, smiling brightly at the camera, with a tender look in his eye. It's your favourite photo. The sun was directly behind him, and he was surrounded by like a halo of brilliance.

PEACE