When He Walks In On You Getting Changed

Well this escalated quickly. They like, walk in when you're in your undergarments after just throwing your shirt on the floor. So, you're not buck naked, because, well, I'd never recover from that as a person.

Eren -

Turns bright red, especially his ears. His jaw drops and you freeze. When you snap out of it, you shriek, wrap your arms around your chest and body slam Eren out of the room. He hastily apologises from outside.

Levi -

Stops in his tracks, stares and his eyes widen, and he's even blushing. You stare back before shrieking "LEVI! OUT!" It's funny cause he throws himself back like he's been punched in the gut and he usually lands on his ass. Once he crashed into me cause I was walking past. I heard a screech and then Levi barrelled into me.

Armin -

Now, when I said Eren turned red, imagine that except like on Armin. And, you know, 100 times redder. His eyes become saucers, his hands held put in front of him near his hips like wait a minute what the frickity frack is going on here. Then, he clamps his hand over his eyes and races backwards. By this stage you're flushed and yelling profanities, and Armin is humiliated. He stumbles over apologises and after you've put some clothes on he can't meet your eyes.

Jean -

Blushes and squeaks. He says something like "OH MY GAWD!" And then puts his hands before his eyes. You rush around putting on clothes and Jean quickly apologises and then swiftly mentions "Yeah, I'm sorry......... but god,
N/n, you look.... a-hot...wesome....."

Marco -

Turns bright red and trips over himself running away. You put clothes on and gently help him up and put him on the bed, laughing all the while. When he can finance look up he turns red again and begs for your forgiveness.

Connie -

Screams. Really loudly. He assures you later that he didn't, but you still told everyone. Anyway, back to when he was screaming like a little bitch. He hurriedly back away and when he was almost out the door, he tried to wolf whistle. You slapped him whilst laughing. He assures you that oh nah I wasn't screaming cause of how you looked I was just shocked I mean damn girl 10/10 would bang

PEACE