They End Up In Hospital (Modern AU)

Eren -

He'd gotten into a fist fight with Jean no surprise there and whilst Jean had gotten of with a busted lip, Eren had tripped over a ledge lunging at Jean and fell a few metres, landing horribly, breaking his arm. While he was crying, you called an ambulance and Jean grew a pair and tried to comfort Eren. Mikasa raced up to the hospital with Armin whilst the doctors were fixing up Eren's arm, and when they finally put him in a ward, the whole gang was there. Jean apologised awkwardly and you ended up staying overnight and slept with him cause he was 'lonely' and ever the 'gentleman', refused to see you sleep on a chair. He had like this fit where he wanted you to stay but didn't want to keep you here and apologised constantly. He got out in 2 days and had a cast on. You scribble hearts, dicks and messages all over it.

Levi -

He sprained his ankle whilst mucking around with you in your backyard. You freaked out, as he was whimpering in the fetal position, and called an ambulance. He was silent the entire way there and whilst the doctor talked away. The doctor made a small joke about watching where he was going and Levi finally deadpanned "If you don't watch out where you're going, you'll lose the chance to use that Viagra you bought last century." You had to hastily apologise through tears of mirth. Finally when he was sent home with a cast, he mumbled an apology which you laughed off. You bantered the whole way home until he was back to his normal, asshole, sarcastic, dickish but loveable self. He took his place on the sofa and you both started streaming Friends.

Armin -

Some asshole bullies started taking their shit out on him (You're in the last year of high school. Shut it, the bullies were over 6ft and looked like they'd been taking steroids for toddlers like even Reiner would struggle to keep his rep) You found him stuffed in a bin in the boy's toilets, and by found, I mean you were walking past and heard crying. You got him out only to realise that someone was terribly wrong with his wrist. He'd broken his wrist and was sobbing. You and Armin got an ambulance and he was really quiet the whole way, sniffling every so often and holding your hand. They wrapped it in a cast and sent him back home soon after, and he just snuggled up into you shyly apologiesing for wasting your time and you're like "Wtf Arm it wasn't your fault it was them dicks"

Jean -

Mr Show Off over here was flirting with you and doing lame ass tricks on his motorbike when he lost control and fell off, getting a concussion and a bruised ego. To be safe, you drove him to hospital where you giggled at him the entire time, and he grumpily stared out the window. After everything was fine, you took him home, and the loveable dork refused to ride home on the bike. You ended up dropping him home, going back to get the bike, and proceeded to post the video of him falling off the bike (which you'd sneakily recorded) on YouTube. Let's just say he was pissed af but he got over it after you took him to Starbucks.

Marco -

Sprained wrist. You were chasing him through the house when he tripped over a charging cord and fell into the fridge. You hurriedly drove his ass to hospital and they fixed it up and put it in a small cast. He nervously chatted away, and was really good about it. Didn't really get too upset, just shell shocked and really worried. The second you guys got home he just fell onto the couch and practically fell asleep and you just cuddled for ages.

Connie -

He. Is such. A dip shit. You were both filming each other doing parkour, and stupid ass over here did the stupidest jump you've ever seen in your life and fell. He got a twisted ankle. He was so happy about it tho. He filmed it the entire way to hospital, trying not to cry, and filmed the doctor doing his shit. He filmed it all the way through until you got to go home. You finished the video in the McDonalds drive-thru.

When he jumped, his war cry was

"FOR THE CLICKBAIT!"

PEACE