Where And How He Hugs And Kisses You (Modern AU)

Eren -

He'll kiss and hug you anywhere, but will make sure not to embarrass you if you don't want to be embarrassed. He bundles you into his arms and rubs circles into your shoulder blades. He kisses you on the forehead, real, real softly. If your alone and it's passion o'clock, it'll obviously be on the lips and be full of lust and looooooove.

Levi -

Doesn't really mind, he'll kiss you whenever he wants, soft or hard. When he hugs you, he'll pick you up and if the mood is steamy he'll push you against the wall and let the make out session begin.

Armin -

If it's in the company of friends, he doesn't mind, but if it's in the company of strangers, he'll still kiss you but quicker and shyer. That doesn't stop his cuddles tho. You and him need snuggles like 24/7. When he kisses, it's passionate af and damn. He's good.

Jean -

Cherry knot champion. Make all the horse girls swoon. He doesn't hug in public so much as come up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. In e company of friends, flip that shit, he'll appear from no where. He'll give you a little peck on the cheek, and he knows that the guys don't appreciate your make out sessions so he keeps that for the comfort of your home

Marco -

Always knows when you want hugs and kisses, and always delivers in public or no. He snuggles into your shirt, he's like a puppy. He freckles hehe kisses all over your face and hen plants a whooper on your lips to make you blush.

Connie -

Most romantic guy on the planet. Soft ass kisses and gentle hugs, but when he's excited or eager for cuddles, he'll almost bowl you over.

PEACE