Artistic Love - (Jean X Reader)

PaperBagPetrichor

So you asked for reader chan and Jean to bond over art and its 11.30pm and I've just remembered how long ago it was requested and I feel like Shinohara when the second Owl appeared

30pm and I've just remembered how long ago it was requested and I feel like Shinohara when the second Owl appeared

  f u c k

f u c k

but yeah here it is

My twisted idea of love is putting up with each others rash humour and shitty jokes and low key deep caring passion so

Reader Chan's  Pov -

I briskly paced down the pristine hall, my heels clicking against the floor in a fashion that made me slightly self conscience but the fuck am I gonna shut up for others so I kept walking, my boyfriend following me with an amused smirk.

Today was Friday, otherwise known as date night, and in an confusing conversation we ended up deciding on going to the Art Gallery in the city, about half an hour from our small flat, as we soon discovered. The building was horrendously massive and Jean couldn't wrap his head around the fact that there was such a building for looking at 'splashes of paint on a canvas that may or may not resemble shit'. He claims that the building could be put to much better use, to which I suggested using it to store his massive fucking ego.

He wasn't so fond of the idea.

The walls were a bright white that hurt to look at if you stared to long, and the whole place smelt faintly of cleaning products and cheap perfume mixed with wet paint. Not a completely bad smell, to be honest, although it does remind me of Levi's apartment to an extent. Every so often, a small table was placed against the wall and either a sculpture or a vase of flowers were resting upon it. I could see a cleaner somewhere on the distance and was yet again reminded of Levi, and scattered around the place were small huddles of people who talked in hushed voices about a certain artwork they'd come across. Jean and I took turns to mimic them before we were spotted and forced to retreat to the safety of the foyer.

Attack On Titan Preferences And OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara