How You Sleep Together

Eren -

When Eren was in the cellar, you would sit near the bars, holding hands, but when he was allowed out, you would hold onto his side, his arm your pillow.

Levi -

Captain Shorty was not allowed to sleep with you, but you would sometimes sneak in and lie with him. You'd hold hands. Many know that Levi has insomnia (Sleeping disability/Can't sleep) , but when he's with you, he sleeps better.

Armin -

You two had a shared room (also including Jean, Sasha, Connie and Mikasa) but Armin would sleep in your bed. As I'd mentioned earlier, Armin acts tough, but when he's asleep he's adorable Don't say that to him tho . Subconsciously, he'll cuddle into you, his face nuzzled into your neck and arms around your waist. You wrap your arms around him too. Also, Armin steals all the blankets, so watch out.

Jean -

You lie on his stomach, listening to his heartbeat, his arms loosely hanging over you.

Marco -

You would spoon, legs entangled, holding hands. Aren't I evil

Connie -

You both sleep with limbs everywhere, and when you wake up in the morning you'll be spread out, almost on the floor and tangled up. Btw Connie is a massive blanket hog too, even more then Armin.

PEACE