The Darker Days - (Panic Attack!Armin X Reader)

-rayachan

I tried so hard and it's so shit 😂😂 I apologise in advance sorry

a = flashbacks

a = thoughts and bold statements

a = normal

a = Author's notes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person

The rain lashed against the mess hall's windows, sliding down the glass and sinking into the frames. The hoary sky flashed every so often, emitting a low growl like a thousand wolves. Armin rested his chin on his hands, his golden tresses falling over his defined face. He gave a quiet sigh, closing his eyes with a barley noticeable wince.

In his mind, flashes of his latest battles were replying over and over vividly.

Screams and cries resounding in his ears. Shaking limbs. Gasping breath. Fuzzy vision. His memory dipped. Y/n was the mouth of a Titan, slender arms desperately trying to force apart the creatures gaping maw. She was shrieking, shrieking at him. He couldn't move. Blood boiled in his veins, unstoppable shaking and blind terror seized him.

He was brought back into reality as roaring laughter shook the rafters. Jean clapped Connie on the back, Connie in turn falling into his soup. Laughter once again seized the group of 6, and Armin smiled weakly, a small chuckle escaping his pale lips.

He glanced across at Y/n, who's shoulders were shaking with mirth. She tiredly wiped her s/c face, leaning across and shoving Jean out of Connie's face which was plastered with the cold remains of his dinner. Her h/c hair danced around her face, e/c eyes sparkling with simple joy. Jean chuckled, punching her shoulder playfully. Y/n pretended to take offence, and leapt up, dragging the amber eyed teen to the ground.

"You wanna fuckin go?!" She laughed.

Armin smiled once again, planting his head on his hand, watching the play fight commence.

How did I end up with a wonderful girl like her?

Jean wrapped his arms around her waist, trapping her. She shrieked and wiggled, hitting his chest whilst giggling. Jean grinned, and Armin felt a strange feeling in his chest.

Armin frowned thoughtfully, placing a hand on his stomach. His mood dropped, sadness curling around him mixed with pain and jealousy.

She looked at him desperately, arms straining.

"ARMIN!"

How did I end up with a girl like her?

His heart felt like it was sinking, and his mind was all over the place. He could feel the room closing in on him.

Alright piss off I don't have panic attacks I don't know how they go about happening

A cold drop of sweat rolled down the back of his neck, and he gave a small whimper. His hands started to shake.