A Day To Die - AU! (Dark!Armin X Reader)

Anime-Lover-104

EVERYONE LOVES ARMIN IT'S GREAT

K so this'll suck so I apologise in advance

So like, Armin's in a real serious situation with a pretty big gang and they need a hitman. Armin gets landed with it. However, he hesitates to make his move, and so the target moves first

OH YEAH V IS THE GOOD GUYS ARMIN'S IN A BAD GANG BC HE MADE POOR LIFE CHOICES HE'S AGAINST THE POLICE N SHIT

~~~ Armin's Pov~~~

My fingernails tapped nervously on the stained iron table I was seated uncomfortably at. As a bead of sweat rolled down the nape of my neck, one of the body guards eyes shifted onto my fidgeting figure, and I froze, glancing sheepishly back. I straightened up, my slender fingers tugging the hem of my stiff black suit. As the leader sat himself down at the head of the table, I forced a cold expression onto my otherwise uneasy face.

He greeted his men with a simple ice cold glare, frowning boldly.

"They're stronger. Over the past month, V has gained over 30 followers. We, X have to hit home, and the only way to do so it to take the life of their most homicidal worker. I need a hitman."

The Boss' gaze shifted from man to man, finally landing on me...

God not again

"Arlert," He muttered suddenly, my name rolling off his tongue with terrifyingly familiarity. "You'll do. You know what has to be done. Your target is Mallory Chase. I want them dead."

As everyone in the room's stares fixated on me, a smirk graced my lips, and I nodded solemnly.

"Of course, Boss." I said, hiding the edge in my voice.

As the meeting dragged painfully on, nerves clawed ferociously at my stomach, but I kept the cold, indifferent expression planted on my face in fear of being caught of being resentful of being picked by the Boss.

It was practically in impossible to get the last person! Even then, the backlash was fucked. Not to mention the effect it had on me....

The meeting finally finished, and one by one, we filed out of the secure building. I rushed to my car, throwing myself in my plush seat. In my haste to get away from any evidence that I was anything other than a regular 19 year old teen, I almost forgot to put on my seatbelt. Fuck I'd had a shit childhood to end up here.

I eventually I pulled into my driveway, the guilt starting to kick in at the thought of taking yet another person's life.

As I opened the door, two arms wrapped around my shoulders and a girl pulled me into their tight embrace. Panic followed by relief flooded over me, and I buried my face in their neck, breathing in heavily. As I pulled back, I caught sight of the love of my life's face, filled with concern.

"Y/n....."

"Hey....... well?"

".....ahhhh....." my voice cut off as it shook and I bit my lip.

Her face filled with understanding and she nodded quietly.

"Who?"

"M-Mallory Chase...."

"I see...."

Y/n frowned softly, strands of h/c hair dropping in her face. How she managed to be so naturally beautiful would forever astound me. Her hand slipped into mine and she pulled me in for another hug.