When You Go To Parties (Modern AU)

Eren -

Talks only to people he knows, and doesn't really wander away from you. Stays near the host and large groups. Cracks jokes to keep you interested. Has few sips of alcohol and he's done for the night. Passes out after the third glass.

Levi -

Talks to no one but you. Hates parties. Always stays near you, keeping his arms crossed, pretending to sulk and be moody. Has a lot of drinks and it's like he never started.

Armin-

He doesn't do well in crowds, doesn't like 'em and gets panicky but if you lowkey really badly want him there then he'll go. He's happy to be with the regular group, but large groups of strangers, loud music or flashing lights, damn he hates them. He gets really uncomfortable so you don't go to parties with him much. Once you tricked him into drinking the strongest beverage you could find, and to your surprise, it barely affected him.

Jean -

Gets drunk way to fast. Passes out after the 8th. Relies on you to take him everywhere. Runs off in the first few minutes to get all the drama, then returns to you and drifts around.

Marco -

This boy can handle his alcohol. Has 13 and gives a little giggle. He stays by your side for a majority of the night but ends up wandering off and chatting to several people. You don't mind, he always comes back.

Connie -

Practically drunk when he arrives, and goes nuts. You hardly see him until he gets proper wasted and hangs off your shoulders. We'll talk more about their drunk persona later. He stays close to the food table, and takes advantage of any stairs to gain respect. I mean, I'd look up to someone with the balls to hang off the side of the building.

PEACE