I'm Fine - (Depressed!Levi X Reader)

blvrdofbrokendreams

So I'm rereading this and holy shit I suck

/Levi's Pov/

She almost died! And it's all my fault! You stupid asshole!

~~~ 6 Hours Earlier ~~~

You'd sped off to take on a Titan that was threatening your squad. You'd managed to kill it, but then Levi had come speeding along, shouting your name, stealing your attention thus diverting your attention from the falling monstrosity. It's hand had come crashing down, sending you into the dirt. Dazed, you'd stood up, blood trickling from your mouth and stupidly waved. No serious damage had been caused, but Levi was severely shaken though he didn't show it.

~~~ Present Time ~~~

/3rd Person/

Levi sat against the end of his bed in his room, suffering from what humans call guilt and depression. Y/n walked the halls of HQ, care free, unaware of her Heichou's pain. She wandered up the staircases and down the lengthy corridors leading towards Levi. She thought nothing of the mistake that almost killed her, dismissing it as a simple mistake that resulted in nothing, so the act itself was nothing. She bounced towards the doorway, and raised her hand to knock, but faulted. A noise. A trace of sound. A voice. A whimper. It stopped her in her tracks. Inside the room, Levi gripped his arms and let out the faintest of cries.

I almost lost her, by my own hands! I'm so stupid! Levi drowned himself in his  guilt.

"H-hello?" Y/n's cautious voice rang out in the smothering silence, casuing Levi's head to snap up, his eyes dull.

"What?" Levi said as nonchalantly as he could manage.

"Lev? Are you okay?" (Nickname (Pronounced Leave))

"I'm fine." He said hesitantly.

"Don't lie to me." Y/n said immediately.

"Look, I-I'm sorry okay." Levi choked out.

The handle immediately twisted, and Y/n burst through the door, staring at Levi in concern and disbelief. She immediately crouched by his side, hands on the side of his face forcing him to look into her eyes.

"What in the world are you sorry for?!" She cried brushing her thumb over his cheek.

"I almost killed you! I shouldn't have called out!"

"You're bothered about that?! Levi, I'm glad you called out! It told me that you were alive and nothing happened to me anyway!"

"But you could have-"

"But nothing! I'm not mad and you shouldn't be either. I love you, 'kay?"

Levi stared at the girl, nodding slightly. He straightened up and dipped his head at Y/n.

"Not a word."

Y/n laughed and nodded, pressing a finger to her lips. Levi strode out the door and Y/n looked after him. She'd never understand her Heichou.

Wow I suck

PEACE