When You're Sad

Eren -

When you're sad you go on a teary rant to Eren who patiently listens and then agrees with everything. He'll sit you in his lap and wrap his arms around him, stroking your arms. If you start crying he'll bundle you in hugs and you'll cuddle until you fall asleep. If you have a good point, he'll take your side and be as enthusiastic as you are about raging but he just wants you to calm down.

Levi -

Levi can't bare to see you sad. If you're upset he'll smother you with hugs and make you his tea and his tea is kick ass btw. Then you'll snuggle until you fall asleep. He cups your hands in his, every so often kissing them, and says gentle things to calm you down, his low voice probably being the best thing you could hear at the time.

Armin -

If you're sad, Armin feels that he's failed his job as you're boyfriend. He freckles kisses on your face and listens to you cry about your sorrows. Like I've previously stated, Armin makes some badass food, and he makes a shit ton for you. He also reads to you. Oh, also, he hugs you endlessly. He's the best hugger, when he hugs, you know that really tender smile Eren gave those kids when he left the walls, well Armin smiles exactly like that and whispers sweet nothings in your ear.

Jean -

He kisses you until you feel better. He actually kisses away your tears. You rest your head in his lap, and he runs his fingers through your hair At this point in time whilst writing this my friend started hitting on me (flirting) and throwing food at me and he just crawled over me I'm scared why me and tries to calm you down like everyone thinks he'd fuel your rage but he just wants you to calm tf down so he can make out with you

Marco -

Endless snuggles. He's like a kitten. He sits you on his lap and wraps his arms around you, and you put your head back in the crook of his neck. If you cry he gets really jumpy and will do anything it takes to see you laugh through tears. His favourite thing to do is pretend to hug you but gently tickle you, or stroke your cheeks and ramble on about what you'd look like with freckles, later in life even going so far to day dream about how cute your kids would be, causing the both of you to either blush or feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Connie -

He listens to your rant, and once you've calmed down he'll get you to lie down and he'll rub your back and gently soothe you. Every so often he'll kiss your forehead, still keeping up his normal cheery attitude but if you cry he'll drop it and be probably the most comforting person in HQ.

PEACE