You Don't Know What This Feels Like - (Armin X Bullied!Reader)

FairyTailLover01

/Reader is pretty down because she failed one of the physical tests, and got dug into by Shadis and some of the others (Jean) are being dicks about it/

/You're just this fabulous bitch that he thinks is way above his level but you're like hey hey no you're totally on my level I'd hit that/

/I enjoyed writing the draft of this way too much. The line above was my half assed summery of Armins thoughts. But it was a pain in the ass to edit my messy planning because A) I had to change the tense from present to past and B) I loved the sarcastic planning/

/I have a fair few one shots to write, so hang in there/

/I just realised how little shit about bullying I'd put in sorry/

/Reader's Pov/

I was sitting on my bed, head in my hands. I can't believe I failed that bad! And everyone saw! I should just quit. I'll never graduate. My thoughts eventually got darker and darker, sinking into the darkest place possible. My hands fidgeted, eyes flickering around the dim room. My mind was full of pain and hate. I shakily clenched my fists, tears forming in the corners of my eyes. Stupid. Useless. No one would care if you left. You haven't affected anything. It wouldn't matter if you left. Hell, Shadis'd be pleased. Suddenly, a soft knock sounded on the door and a gentle voices called out "Can I come in?"

Armin

"Uh, yeah, sure." I replied softly

Armin walked in, talking as he did so. "Y/n, dinner's ready..... hey... are you okay?"

Shit

"Yeah I'm fine."

Sadly, Armin stayed, moving further into the dark room and sitting down in the messily made bed.

"No, I can tell you're not okay."

"Just leave it Ar." I muttered weakly, trying to shove the thrashing storm in my head away. Armin can't know how weak I am. Anyone but him.

"Y/n, tell me, please."

"Armin leave me alone."

"Y/n, you can tell me."

"I can't!"

"Y/n!"

As I remember it, I think something snapped inside of me, something about seeing Armin's sincerity or something in his voice, but I crumbled beneath his gaze. My breath caught in my throat, and a tear rolled down my cheek. Armin quickly backtracked, waving his hands hastily.

"I suck," I whispered, voice cracking horribly. "I failed training. I won't graduate at this rate. I can't deal with this feeling, it fucking hurts Armin! Do you know what it feels like to try so hard and fall so far?! Do you know what it feels like to have everyone judge you?!"

And to my horror, I started crying. Tears rained down my flushed cheeks, shaky cries filling the room in sorrow. Armin tripped over his words in his haste to get them out. He put his hands on my shoulders forcing me to face him.