Where Does It Hurt? - (Levi X Shy!Reader)

FcukLife0

I'm not shy so I apologise in advance

Holy fuck this is so cliche and OCC I'm so sorry guys I have failed ye

SO THE THOUGHTS ARE STILL BRASH I APOLOGISE FUCK IM SORRY GUYS

Reader' Pov

I shuffled down the hallway, head down, h/c hair covering my face. The entrance ceremony had taken 10 years off my life, and I was desperate to get to the safe confinement of my chambers.

Suddenly, a large weight was pressed against me in a hurry, and with a squeak, I fell backwards. A muffled curse was uttered, and a hand was thrust in my face.

"Tch. Watch where you're going, brat." Someone spat.

I looked up shyly, and my heart just about stopped.

Captain Levi stood before me, in all his pissed off glory.

"S-Sorry!" I stuttered and clambered to my feet. I took a step forward, wincing as my ankle throbbed, but throwing myself into my room which was thankfully the next one down.

I sat down on my bed, clenching my fists.

Way to go Y/n, what a way to make a first impression. Y/n L/n, the one who tripped up Captain Levi and managed to get hurt.

I tapped my ankle, blowing hair out of my eyes frustratedly. It's still hurting.

Fan-fucking-tastic. I have training tomorrow. I refuse to look weak again.

A knock sounded on my door, and a involuntary groan burst from my throat at being found, again.

I'm too pissy and moany to be this shy

"Wh-ho is it?" I called, bundling myself in my covers.

"It's Captain Levi. Are you alright?"

A blush spread across my cheeks. "Um, yes sir."

"I saw your face. You're hurt."

"I assure y-you sir, I'm perfectly fi-."

The door was thrown open and Levi walked in, glaring down upon my weirdness. My body jolted up and I shot out of bed, throwing the covers behind me.

"I saw you wince, you're not fine. Sit down." He pushed my shoulder until my knees gave out on me and I fell into a sitting position. He lifted up my leg and my face turned bright red at how close he was to me.

Oh god....... fuck he smells great wait what

Levi glanced up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Where does it hurt?"

"..........."

"Where?"

"I-it doesn't......."

Levi's glare darkened.

".......Around my ankle........"

He sighed, getting up and walking outside.

Holy fuck his fucking eyes are so fucking gorgeous holy shit

Levi stalked back inside, a thick cloth bundled in his hands. Gently holding my foot up, he wrapped the bandage around my ankle. Setting it down on the floor, and getting to his feet, he held out his pale hand.

I eyed it nervously, my blush growing stronger.

"Can you walk?"

My hand slipped into his and I felt my soul slip directly into the inner circle of hell.

HOLY FUCK IT'S SOFT HOW DOES HE MOISTURISE OR SOMETHING HOW IS HIS HAND THAT SMOOTH GOD I WANT TO HOLD IT SO BAD WAIT HE'S LOOKING AT ME GREAT BALLS OF FUCK HE'S CUTE WAIT I'M 26 AND HE'S 34 WAIT THAT'S NOT THAT BAD WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THIS

He pulled me up and I stood up straight. Strangely, he didn't retract his hand. I glanced up at his to see the lightest shade of pink on his pale cheeks.

Is he.... blushing?

I took a step forwards, and majestically, my knee gave out on me. I fell forwards and he caught me, and we both fell together. I landed on top of him, my face in the crook of his neck, his arms around me. I pulled my head back, my face pure red.

"I.... I um.... I'm so sorry.... I....." I grasped for an apology but words could hardly form.

My eyes flickered from Levi's bluish grey orbs to his lips, and my blush grew. Suddenly, his hand appeared under my chin. I glanced up at him to see him staring into my eyes. After what seemed like forever, his gaze slowly flickered down to my lips, and they stayed there for a few seconds before snapping back up.

His cheeks flushed red and he hastily got to his feet, straightening his cravat.

He strode to the door, turning only to look back at me, flustered.

"I hope your leg gets better..... shitty brat."

He darted out the door and disappeared down the hallway. I peered after him, a small smile on my lips.

He's cute

WAIT FUCK THAT'S LEVI HELL YEAH I AM GOING TO TAP THAT

Inner mind is definitely not delicate

PEACE