Who You're Jealous Of

Eren -

Mikasa. Of course. She's still pissed that you got Eren, and she still hangs around with him and tries to protect him, and sometimes you get worried that he might choose her over her. When Eren see's you being all jealous like he'll laugh and through his arm affectionately which'll make you feel better and make Mikasa pissed

Levi -

Even though you're best friends, you still get jealous of Hanji. It's just, Levi and Hanji have an unspoken bond, and even though they shit talk each other they are still really good friends. You know that Hanji wouldn't betray you but still. If Levi sees you jealous he smirks which causes you to playfully pout. Levi will tiredly get up and sit down next to you, still talking, just to reassure you. Btw he finds it cute when you get jealous.

Armin -

Historia. Gods you got jealous of Historia. She was always really decent to Armin, and as pleased you are at he wasn't getting shit, Armin would get really flustered which made you jelly (especially when he called her cute you looked at him for a sec and when he saw you he turned red and hastily fixed his wording) and later Hanji because of how the spent so much time for each others. You and Hanji are really good friends and you didn't really expect her to steal him but at that stage you didn't really know if it was going to be your last day alive so you wanted to stay with Armin. After that you have no one to get jealous of. However, if Armin see's you jealous, he gives you a hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Jean -

You get jealous of Mikasa. Jean always was following Mikasa around, and even though now he's dating you, you still wonder if he'd prefer the war goddess. When he see's you jealous, he gives you a kiss on the cheek and ruffles your hair.

Marco -

You got a bit jealous of Mina and Annie. Marco was always extra friendly to them. But Marco was all for you. If he saw you jealous, he'd gently kiss you and hold your hand to show off.

Connie -

You got jealous of Sasha. She was your best friend, so you couldn't hate her, but it still hurt. If Connie saw you jealous, he'd make an point to pick you up and carry you around to show everyone that he loved you.

I'm interested to find out who likes who, so comment who your preference is

PEACE