When You're Sick

Eren -

He'll beg Levi to let him spend time with you and even if says no he'll still go. He sits with you and cuddles you relentlessly. He also rants on about Jean, much to your amusement, to take your mind off how you feel.

Levi -

He'll take a break from his duties to check on you. And this isn't once every hour, it's once every 10 minutes. He'll make you tea and makes sure that Hanji, who isn't as busy as Levi, can watch over you, as you two get on well.

Armin -

When Armin realise that you're not about to die, he'll drop everything and stay with you. He reads to you, your head on his shoulder and his arm around you. Also, and this is a head cannon, Armin cooks. Really good. He makes you so much shit it's not even funny. They guys'll walk in to check on you and will get knocked back by like a force field of the smell of pumpkin soup and bread like not even Matt and George can f up bread like him.

Jean -

Jean will get Sasha and Connie to cover for them whilst he hangs with you. And by hanging, I mean while you groan stop and moan stop about how shit you feel calm tf down

Marco -

Marco sits with you while your sick. He'll make sure no one bothers you and will sit up all night to make sure you're comfortable.

Connie -

Humour is your medicine. Connie acts like a goof to make you laugh and entertains you with stories. In a sweet turn of events, he'll also lie with you and rub circles into your palm. It's freaking adorable.

Someone request something I'm bored

Ask for Armin or Connie or something

PEACE