How They React To Horror

I put a lot of effort into this chapter so please comment

So I was sittin up late the other night binge watching Daz Black, as you do, and I stumbled across several videos of him playing a game called Until Dawn. I thought "oh yeah let's go" and proceeded to shit myself for the next few hours. Call me a pussy but I honest to god haven't had that much trouble getting to sleep in a long long time. It scared the life out of me and I had a lot of regrets. So I thought, "How would my guys react to this?" So here we are

Eren -

Eren is such an adrenaline junkie so he'd love playing horror games/ watching horror movies. He'd regret if for a few hours but oh my god the adrenaline rush. He and Connie went to watch a movie once and then spent the night together in the same room because "only they had witnessed the true horrors" For jump scares, he'd yell, probably not scream, but a fair bit of swearing is involved. If you listen closely you can hear Mikasa yelling "EREN SHUT UP". The nights after the two of you have watched a horror movie is tense and filled with watchful eyes and twisted stomachs, although he always makes sure to be the big spoon and hold you close in his arms, a silent promise of protection. He can't help but stare at you, and when you catch him, he claims that you make him feel better. His claims are true.

Levi -

He wastes no time on purposely scaring himself. The only times he ever is involved in horror is when you ask him to. He pretty much just gets wide eyed, if he reacts at all. The biggest reaction was a loud "fUCK" followed by a deep groan and your laughter. He saw a horror movie once. Never again. He loves the night of when you watch something scary. Not that he enjoys you being scared, but he positively lives for the cuddles brought forth by the terror that's rushing around your body. Forehead kisses are common. I almost went into my School Yard Humour™️ and said terror sex so be glad. He spent the night when Connie and Eren saw the horror movies reading, listening to the screams and sighing in disappointment. "It's just a movie." "iT's oNlY gAmE, wHy YoU mAd aaAAHHHHHH FUCK"

Armin -

Don't show this boy a horror movie. Please don't. Horror freaks him out so he just avoids it. Eren dragged him into seeing a movie like "The Shining" or something like that and he left the cinema's afterwards in a panic. Absolutely hates it, calls it a stupid waste of emotions. The death grip on your hand tho. If you ever play horror games my guy will be in another room trying to distract himself from your loud shouts of terror but it always ends up with him standing in the background to silently offer you reassurance because he's decent like that. The closest thing he's come to voluntarily watching horror was Tokyo Ghoul. He can still hear Kaneki's screams. You can still hear Armin's exclamations of horror. He can also still hear your amusement. Connie probably tried to get him to watch him play one of his games once or twice, he never returned. Had a major freak out in the next room becuase fucking hell the wendigo from until dawn are actually fucked.

Jean -

He'll watch horror movies but he won't enjoy it at all. Pretty much only watches it for the bragging rights and the cute cliche moments with you where you scream and Jean is supposed to comfort you but instead it's both your and his yelling. He plays horror games from time to time, Jean's reactions and the way he runs his mouth off is worth a few laughs so he goes on Connie's channel a lot, playing games with Connie. In order to get back at Connie for "using his emotions for money", the night when Connie and Eren came home from the cinema's, he decided to tap on the walls and at one stage he ran in screaming bloody murder which set Connie and Eren off. It was a very emotional night.

Marco -

He has mixed feeling about horror, half of him understands the rush of adrenaline that Eren lives for, the other half is going "nopenopenopenope". He'll find it really cute if you're into horror, he respects that and will sit by your side showing interest if you ever watch a movie or play a game. Whatever you're involved in, Marco will give it a go. He also finds Jean's reactions funny. He slept in the room next to Connie and Eren when they had their little scare rest, however he didn't take part in Jean's prank. Okay maybe he hit the wall a little. He'll always deny it though. He will not deny that he found it extremely funny, however. He hasn't told anyone but he recorded the screaming. You made it your ring tone. "AHHHHHHOLYFUCKINGSHITCONNIEERENITSCOMEFORUSFUCKINGRUNAHH*Jean's screaming and laughter**the sound of the camera shuffling around*ALLOFYOUSHUTTHEFUCKUP*more laughter**silence*FUCKING JEAN*wheezing laughter" "hi mum"

Connie -

My guy is such an adrenaline seeker, he plays every sort of game but he knows that his viewers live for the truly terrifying games. He plays only the best games, such as Until Dawn, FNAF, Outlast, Outlast 2, Resident Evil, Precipice, and lots of others on his channel. His reactions are especially funny, and so he brings you in. Almost every time he screams you can hear your laughter in the background. As for movies, he's seen almost every good horror movie. Don't get me wrong, they scare the shit out of him, but he still does it 'because momma didn't raise no bitch, bitch" . Connie claims to this day that he still has PTSD from the movie he and Eren saw. He screams really loud also, so it was a very sleepless night for both Eren and Connie.

Where did those long ass paragraphs come from

I don't know

But I know I enjoyed it

PEACE