In Need of Sleep (Nice Posture)

Dasha spun around in her chair slowly, taking a break after finishing a video that was to go up in several days. As she spun, her phone rang. It was a call from Alex.

She put the phone on speakerphone, but the voice wasn't Alex. "Hey Dasha!" Jerome said excitedly.

"Uh, hey Jerome."

"Alex started the Scottish revolution. Just thought you should know. Bye!"

"Wait, wait- what?"

"Hey Alex! Dasha wants to hear your plan!" Jerome hollered, leaning away from the phone.

"Hey Dasha!" Alex's voice rang through the phone cheerfully.

"You started the Scottish revolution?"

"Well, maybe?"

"Oh no.." Dasha sighed.

"Oh yes! Scotland forever!" He shouted excitedly.

"What did you do?" She asked cautiously.

"Nothing really, I just feel like burning down London. Not to mention Ron and Jerome are on board!"

Dasha sighed. "Please don't start the Scottish revolution, Alex."

"Why not?" He complained. "Ron and Jerome are already recruiting people." As if on cue, a loud crash echoed in the background, followed by a shout of "I don't want to be in the Scottish revolution! You can't make me!" from Mitch.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt trying to do it."

"It'll take more than a bullet to hurt my sudden, sleep-deprived-based Scottish rage!" Alex declared. Dasha shook her head, Alex hadn't slept in two days.

"You could just sleep to quell your rage peacefully, how about that? No violence needed at all," she suggested.

"Hmm... maybe I'll sleep," Alex said thoughtfully.

"You should sleep," Dasha told him.

"I will, when I get home." Alex promised. Dasha sighed.

"Okay, fine. Love you."

"Love you too- wait Kyle what are you doing with that ch-"

Alex's voice was drowned out by Kyle, who screamed distantly in the background, "For Scotland!" which was followed by several screams and an alarmingly loud crash. Dasha hung up, mildly concerned with what was occurring at the office.

yeah so a good part of this was based on a conversation my sleep deprived boyfriend and i had this morning before i went to school. the "it'll take more than a bullet" part was a direct quote from him (he's not scottish, by the way)

all i did was add a little bit to make it more Nice Posture-esque haha