Sleeping Adventures (Austin & Andrew)

At first, Andrew didn't even notice it.

Austin would be in bed when he woke up and fell asleep, and Andrew wasn't the type to get up in the middle of the night. One night, he simply couldn't fall asleep. He was laying in bed when he heard Austin's room door open and sounds come from the kitchen. Andrew curiously got up.

"Hey Austin what are you...." Andrew trailed off as he saw his best friend preparing potato salad happily, scooping it into a container and grabbing a spoon. Andrew followed Austin as he walked outside in only pj bottoms, grabbing a trash bag on the way out the door, uncertain on what Austin's plans were.

Andrew followed Austin down the street into a small neighborhood near them. Austin, to Andrew's confusement, took the potato salad and put a scoop in each mailbox. Andrew laughed as he walked behind, filming with one hand on his phone and scooping out the potato salad with the other.

Austin did the entire neighborhood and the next before running out of potato salad. He wandered back home and crawled back into bed, dropping the spoon and empty container onto the floor. Andrew placed them in the sink and went to bed himself.

The second time, Andrew couldn't resist. Austin had wandered out into the living room, mumbling about a hot air balloon ride. Andrew leaned in and whispered in Austin's ear, saying, "Oh look, there's Andrew on the ground. Why is he aiming a bow and arrow at you? Oh no, he just shot your balloon! You're falling!"

Austin started screaming and running around the room as he fell to his death in the dream while Andrew laughed from the doorway.

The third time, Andrew was just plain confused.

Austin wandered into his room, sat on top of his dresser, and fell right back asleep. When he woke up, he was embarrassed and confused and managed to sneak out before Andrew saw, at least so he thought. Andrew had actually seen him, being a light sleeper.

And no matter what, it kept happening. And it would, forever.

this was legitimately so bad, I'm sorry. I also deleted the last one shot I posted along with another from ages ago. I'm just not happy with my writing lately haha.  just not really happy in general but you guys don't want to hear about that so bye