Chaos In The Office (Nice Posture & Blackshore)

Jerome ran screaming through the halls the office, bright pink streamers hanging off of him.

Naturally, this attracted very little attention.

Mitch ran after Jerome, holding a camera in one hand and a bottle of pink glitter glue in the other. "Come on dude! Don't resist the power of the decoration gods!" He shouted as he ran. Kyle jogged behind him holding a confetti cannon.

An unsuspecting Alex stepped out into the hallway as Jerome sprinted past. "Uh, h-"

Alex's sentence was cut off as he was sprayed with the glitter glue and then covered head to toe in confetti. He groaned and tried to wipe his hand on his shirt, but only succeeded on spearing the glue and confetti mixture onto his hand, which quickly dried. "Why..."

Jerome sprinted through the office, trying to find a place to hide from Mitch. He dove into the messy office, shutting the door as quickly and quietly as possible. He turned around to see Ryan sitting on the floor, scrolling through his phone.

"Oh, hey Ryan."

He screamed and sprinted out of the room screaming, "MY SECRET IDENTITY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!"

JP burst into the room in a Superman costume holding a light saber. "Who dares to defy I, Wonder Woman?" he yelled, waving the lightsaber around.

Hearing all the commotion, Mitch raced around the corner with Kyle not far behind.

"It's you and me, Spiderman!" Mitch shouted, cornering Jerome.

"AAAAIIIEEEEEE!" Ron screeched, leaping into the room and tackling Mitch.

Jerome used this opportunity to escape into the warm streets of St. Petersberg, leaving the absolute chaos that had occurred behind.

idk what this is man

it's pretty great tho