The Throne (Nice Posture)

No one was quite sure where the idea of the throne had started. Knowing them, it had been brought up as a joke one day and gone downhill from there.

The throne started out small. People would toss broken cables or wires into the room, and in his free time, Ron would arrange the wires into a little throne.

As the months went on, people started donating whatever they could find laying around in the office that wasn't plugged into something. It was bound to get out of hand eventually.

"Hey Kyle, my computer won't turn on. Nothing's worked, got any bright ideas?"

Kyle leaned over to JP's desk. "Well, it would probably help if half your cables weren't missing," he said, rolling back to his desk.

"You've got to be kidding me," JP sighed as he walked into the spare office. The lights were turned off, and there was a figure hunched over the throne, which was much larger than when JP had last seen it, earlier that week. "Dude, you look insane right now."

Ron turned to face him. "I have a headache, I can't focus with the lights on."

"I mean with the project."

"What about it?"

"You just look kinda crazy, and this is out of hand, like you stole half of my computer cables for this mess."

"Actually, Jerome told me Cookie got into your wires and gave 'em to me. He's out buying new ones as we speak."

"Oh, well I guess I'll leave you to it then."

"Peace, dude."

About a month later, Jerome stuck his head in the room. "Oh dear god."

Ron was sitting on a throne made of wires, holding a metal shelf in his hand.

"Dude, this would make the best Instagram post," said Alex, standing next to Jerome.

Ron smiled.

"You're telling me, you spent god knows how long on this monstrosity, just to post to my Instagram?"

"Of course."

hey guys

was on tumblr

then this popped up

with the caption "image prompt"

i couldn't resist

have a good day guys