Why (Andrew-Centric)

When Jerome got a girlfriend was when Andrew knew something was wrong.

He was the only member of Nice Posture to not be in a relationship.

To Andrew, that said something. And those things? They weren't good. It probably didn't help that he'd just gotten rejected by a nice girl he'd started talking to a few months ago. She was everything he liked in a girl

Why did no one want to be with him? Was he just not good enough? Why were all his friends so much more successful than him in relationships? What about them was different? What about his friends made them better than him?

Why wasn't he good enough?

Andrew knew what he was thinking was stupid at some level. But he couldn't control what his thoughts said. He would if he could, in a heartbeat. Andrew's worst enemy was his thoughts.

But that didn't distract from the question- why wasn't he good enough?

After all, if he was good enough, then people would like him, right?

But no one seemed to like him romantically, so therefore (by Andrew's mind's logic) then he must not be good enough.

So, why?

Why wasn't he good enough?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

WHY?

ok so this was really short and probably not great but y'know oh well. this is heavily reflective of what my brain was like the past two days. i'm trying to get out of this mindset but god is it hard. hanging with my friends really helped though.

whoops i rambled a bit. bye~