Ornament (Dasha) (Writingmas Day 4)

"The Christmas ornament is supposedly enchanted."

Dasha carefully hung up the last ornament, a special elf one her grandmother had always insisted go up last because if it didn't, the elf inside would start playing tricks on whoever made the mistake. Dasha didn't really believe that, but it was a habit that stuck to her long after her grandmother passed away.

As Dasha was closing up the box, she noticed an ornament that had rolled under the couch. Dasha picked it up and placed it on the tree before finishing packing up.

The next day, Dasha woke up on the middle of the kitchen floor, no bed, blankets, or pillows in sight. Dasha did her best to brush it off and started making breakfast. As she inserted a piece of bread in the brand new toaster, it sprung right back out and onto the floor. It was the last piece of bread, so Dasha turned her attention to making some coffee.

As she did, she discovered all the K-Cups had holes in the bottom, rendering them useless. Dasha sighed and settled for an apple.

All throughout the day, more odd and annoying things happened to Dasha. Her webcam broke halfway through her stream, all the dishes in the apartment were covered in gift wrap, and more.

By the time Dasha was getting ready for bed, she was done. Not to mention that Alex had been gone all day, so he hadn't experienced all this.

However, when Alex walked in holding a camera with a big grin, Dasha had a feeling she knew what happened.

gonna end that there, hope you guys enjoyed :D