Bananananana (Nice Posture & Blackshore)

<Ryan's POV>

I rolled down the street in my Heelys towards the office, a light wind hitting my face. It was sort of refreshing, because it was horribly hot out, and I was barely awake, having been up very late playing DOTA. I stopped to grab some fan mail that I had received on my way there.

I was relieved to enter the office, a wave of cool air hitting my face. I greeted Kyle on the way to my office, and in return he gave me the sort of smile that makes you nervous about what was going to happen next. As I passed Mitch's office, I noticed his light was on, and so were the monitors, but he was nowhere in sight. As I walked up to my door, I realized it was open with a giant banana poster covering the entrance. I sighed, not looking forward to what I was about to see.

I lifted up the banana and my mouth dropped open. There were bananas everywhere. There were boxes of bananas taking up most of the floor space, banana stickers on my desk, and banana balloons hanging from the ceiling. I just kind of stood there, staring at my office.

"So, what do you think of the banana explosion?" Mitch asked from behind me. I jumped slightly.

"It's... It's a lot of bananas. Thanks, dude. How long did this take you?"

"Maybe two hours, three at the most. Do you know how hard it is to find banana balloons?"

I shrugged. "Well, thanks for all the bananas, dude. Now, I have to go deal with this." I said. Mitch nodded and walked off.

Standing in my doorway for a few minutes, I contemplated on what to do with the banana decor. I could leave the stickers and balloons, but the boxes of bananas needed to go. Where could I put them.....

Then, inspiration struck. I grabbed sone of the boxes and started moving them, stopping to ask Kyle for a favor.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Thanks for helping me with this, dude." I said to Kyle as we placed the last boxes.

He shrugged. "No problem. Now, I should probably go edit some Benja video or something. See ya." Kyle said, walking away.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. The boxes of bananas occupied Ron's desk, chair, and random spots on the floor. I took a picture and saved it to show to the guys later. I glanced at the clock. Ron should be back from lunch any minute now.

I ran around the corner and hid there, waiting for Ron. I leaned my head against the wall, my eyes falling closed.

<><><><><><>

"Tewtiy! Tewtiy, dude, wake up!"

I groaned as I opened my eyes, blinking several times trying to identify who I was looking at and where I was. I sat up, and realized I was on Jerome's couch, the one behind his blue screen, and the person telling me to wake up was in fact, Jerome.

"How did I get here?" was my first question.

"Well, Ron came back from his lunch break and saw you sleeping on the floor, so he brought you here and asked me if you could sleep here while I streamed, and so you did."

"Uh, what time is it...?" I asked slowly. Jerome glanced at the clock.

"5:28pm." He said

I groaned. "I gotta go stream, the fans must be wondering why I didn't."

Jerome stopped me from standing up. "Don't worry about that, Alex got on your phone and Tweeted this out for you." He then showed me Alex's Tweet, which was a picture of me sleeping on the couch, with the caption 'Tewtiy won't be streaming today, he stayed up late last night.'

My stomach rumbled as I read the caption, and Jerome smiled. "We got some pizza and there's some leftovers. You can have that." I nodded and went to go grab that pizza.

I was going to say something interesting here but I don't remember what it was... Oh well. See ya guys later, I guess.