Phone Calls (Jerome & Ryan)

"Hey dude... Sorry to bother you this late, but I knew no one else would be around, and-"

"It's okay, Ryan. What'd you need?"

"I... I couldn't sleep."

"Did you try cookies?"

"What? Why- never mind. Anyway... Uhm, could you maybe do something for me, Jerome?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I mean, I don't know if it's weird and I already tried doing it from YouTube and maybe I shouldn't've even bothered-"

"Hey, hey, hey, Ryan, calm down, dude. What do you want me to do?"

"Could you maybe, uh, singformeplease?"

"S-sing?"

"Nevermindit'sfineitwasstupidtoevenask-"

"Ryan, Ryan, I'll sing. What do you want me to sing?"

"Whatever you want, it doesn't really matter to me."

"Okay, uh, lemme just pull up the lyrics to it... Okay, here I go..."

"...."

"Ryan?"

"...zzz..."

"Night, dude."

~~~~

"Oh, hey Ryan."

"J-Jerome?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm moving."

"...."

"J-Jerome?"

*click*

~~~~

"I'm sorry."

"W-wha?"

"But you're actually leaving?"

"Y-yeah, I just can't stay here anymore. I don't have the money, and I've been trying  to make a name for myself beyond another one of the people you stream with. That's the only reason Austin and Andrew are doing so well, and we all know it. Everyone wouldn't have half the subscribers they do if they hadn't met you."

"Oh. I didn't know you felt that way."

"Wait, Jer-"

*click*

~~~~

*beeeeep*

"Hey Jerome, I know we haven't talked since just before the move, and you're probably still mad at me for what I said, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so harsh, but it's what a lot of people think. I haven't streamed with any of the guys in- "

*shuffle shuffle*

"Hey Ryan, whatcha doing?"

"Luke, this isn't the time. Can't you see I'm busy?"

"I just wanted to know where-"

"Look, I'll help you later. Now leave me alone."

"Fine, fine, whatever you want, dude."

"Okay, um, where was I... Look, I don't know. I just wanted to call with this ridiculous idea that we could become friends again and go back to the way things were but now that I think about it, it just seems stupid. Bye."

~~~~

"Okay, look. I don't know who the hell you are, but listen up. Ryan called me, about 4 months ago? He was hysterical, saying he wanted to move in with me, and what was I supposed to do? He had already packed his stuff and everything. So I let him move in. But every single night he's been here he's talking in his sleep, always saying something like 'Jerome forgive me.' So whatever you guys argued about, get over it. He's been a mess. He and I are going to go down to where he used to live, you are going to be there, and we will get this fixed. May 30th. 6pm."

~~~~

"Why are we still here? All my stuff is in the car already."

"Just a little longer, okay?"

Ryan opened his mouth, but it dropped closed as someone walked around the corner.

Jerome walked towards Ryan. "Hey, Ryan."

Ryan tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"I forgive you for saying what you did. It is true, I just didn't want to hear it. I'm sorry for ignoring your calls."

"It's okay. I was just really frustrated with my life at the point it was and I just really wanted to move away from you guys. Austin and Andrew are really good replacements, by the way."

"They're not-"

"I know, I know. Still, though. The fans really love them, it's like I was never really there..."

Jerome's expression softened. "You can jump in whenever you want, you know that, right? Ben can switch out if you ever want to join us again."

"Okay, thanks for the offer, Jerome. I'll see you around, maybe."

"Yeah, see you."

I have been writing this since like OCTOBER

I AM SO GLAD TO FINALLY BE DONE WITH THIS

also- if you're confused this is how I wrote the parts: Ryan Jerome Luke Real Life

there isn't even any Tewrome in this because of how I ended up writing this. originally it was going to be a bunch of phone calls between Ryan and Jerome showing them falling in love but then the whole Ryan thing happened so I changed it toward exposing that kinda and that's where we are now, I lowkey hate the beginning but I can't really go back and change it because I just want to be done with this

also, this Ryan (pardon my French) bullshit needs to be up and over with. I am so done with his avoiding the Nice Posture question and general indecisiveness on if he's in Nice Posture

rambling aside, have a wonderful day!