Two Brave Uncles Staring to the Beat (Ausdrew)

Austin Drippon was thinking about Andrew Sigils again. Andrew was a witty gamer with fluffy eyes and bald ears.

Austin walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always loved busy Los Angeles with its tan, tiny trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a witty figure of Andrew Sigils.

Austin gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an unhappy, funny, water drinker with tall eyes and brunette ears. His friends saw him as a fresh, flipping friend. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a tame puppy.

But not even an unhappy person who had once made a cup of tea for a tame puppy, was prepared for what Andrew had in store today.

The clouds danced like crying fishes, making Austin stressed. Austin grabbed a thick book that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Austin stepped outside and Andrew came closer, he could see the kaleidoscopic glint in his eye.

Andrew glared with all the wrath of 3832 spiteful poor parrots. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want closure."

Austin looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the thick book. "Andrew, I'm sorry," he replied.

They looked at each other with brokenhearted feelings, like two dripping, decomposing dogs running at a very mean convention, which had electrical music playing in the background and two brave uncles staring to the beat.

Austin studied Andrew's fluffy eyes and bald ears. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Austin in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Andrew."

Andrew looked unhappy, his emotions raw like a warty, wasteful window.

Austin could actually hear Andrew's emotions shatter into 1379 pieces. Then the witty gamer hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of water would calm Austin's nerves tonight.

THE END

I couldn't think of anything to write today so I just searched up a short story generator and I put a bunch of words in and ended up with this mess 😂😂

I hope you guys enjoyed this nonsense, I was actually feeling really awful then this happened 😂

bye haha