Going, Going, Gone (Ryan-Centric)

<Ryan's POV>

I frown at the newsletter Ben has sent to the groupchat for review before sending out. My Twitter isn't on the "Follow The Nice Team" section. Heck, even Dasha is on there, and she is hardly in streams. I send a quick message over to Ben.

Hey, Ben, can I talk to you real quick?

He responds quickly agreeing. I start a call with him.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Ben greets me.

"I was just wondering why my Twitter wasn't put in the section to follow us."

"Oh, I'll get that fixed." He hangs up.

The newsletter goes out without my Twitter. Few people seem to notice, only some fans pointing it out. I let it slide.

The giveaway winners are announced. They ask why no requirements include me. No one answers them.

I start looking at a bigger place, where I can hopefully set up a few monitors and work from home.

I stop getting asked to be in streams. I don't ask to be in them.

I find a place. I start talking about it in streams, saying how I was gonna have more room, and oh, I just happen to be getting a new set up at the same time.

I plan when I'll leave. Three weeks. Right before Christmas. I slowly take small things from my office. The fans who didn't pick up on my hints finally do when I take Waddles.

The day I'm leaving comes. I get to the office early to start packing. By the time everyone else arrives, I have two monitors packed up along with all my fan art.

"What are you doing?" They ask. "Why are taking everything from your office?"

Before I take the last of my things, I give a small smile and say "Leaving. I'm obviously not needed or wanted here."

I turn and walk away. They yell and shout how they'll do better, how they'll add me back to everything. I just keep walking.

totally not taking actual events to write this. definitely doesn't have a high chance of actually happening.

I give it a week, two tops.