Lonely (Andrew) (Writingmas Day 1)

"Someone doesn't have anyone to spend Christmas with."

Andrew was sad. Well, not sad. He was more lonely than anything.

Ever since he'd swapped to Twitch and dropped Minecraft, the guys had barely talked to him. In fact, this Ark series was the most he'd talked to the guys in months.

Unfortunately, this distance had cost him. Everyone was doing something for Christmas- Austin was with Maia, Jerome with his family, Alex with Dasha, and so on. Due to everyone being so busy, there was so Christmas office trip- not that there was an office to speak of. The point was, Andrew missed his friends.

So here he was, 5 hours into a stream that was probably going to go on for the entire day and into the night. Everyone was gone from the apartment, so Andrew could stay in his room for the entire day without a care in the world. The viewer count wasn't too high, as it was Christmas, but there were still enough people to combat the loneliness Andrew felt.

As Andrew chatted with the stream and played some Fortnite, he heard a knock on the front door. He quickly got up and opened the door, mouth falling open.

It was a poor delivery man with a pile of boxes surrounding him in all different shapes and sizes from various addresses. His friends' addresses.

"You can go, I got these." Andrew said to the delivery man who quickly got up and ran away. Andrew snapped a picture, posted it to Twitter thanking his friends, and piled them in his room. Andrew made a point to show the stream all the packages, and opened them on stream.

Maybe this Christmas wasn't so bad after all.

day 1 :D