Lost in the City (Nice Posture)

It was a normal day in the office. Austin and Andrew had decided to come down and visit for a few weeks. They had flown together, which was their first mistake. Austin had gotten their flight delayed by 8 hours, and they were now sprinting to the office from the airport. Andrew was on the phone with Jerome on speakerphone as the two sprinted.

"Austin, I need you to not lose in single combat to rats!" Andrew yelped as they ran.

"I'm trying!" Austin shouted back, weaving in between the group of people in rat suits advertising a new pet shop.

"I've never eaten an anime." Jerome said helpfully.

"I'm so confused, where are we? I thought the office was near the ramen place on 5th?" Andrew complained, through gasps of breath.

"You're confused? How do you think I feel every day of my life?" Jerome exclaimed.

"Jerome, why does your office, like, teleport to a new place every time we come down here?" Austin asked.

"It's because I'm a washed up Minecraft YouTuber. It ain't 2013 anymore boys. Can't be sleeping." Jerome explained.

"That... that was literally the most unhelpful thing I've ever heard you say, Jerome." Andrew sighed. "Let's stop for a second and figure out where we are."

"Insane or not, you owe me birch nuts." Jerome shouted to Austin.

"Hey guys, done being slow yet?" Steve asked.

"Steve, sorry, but you are not part of Tewrome, so you can get out of here." Jerome said.

"Ryan's already there? Are we really that late?" Austin asked.

"In this world, it's yeet or be yeeted." Ryan said wisely.

"Hey guys! We having a party in here or what?" Ben asked, his voice gradually becoming louder as he walked into the room.

"Metaphorically and physically. But not metaphysically." Jerome told Ben.

"Okay, so I think we need to take a right two blocks back, and then a left, and then walk five blocks, and then another left, and then we're there. At least, according to Google Maps." Andrew said, staring at his phone before beginning to walk. "I'm an untrained unprofessional and all my actions should be treated as such."

"Hey, there's the ramen place! We must be close!" Austin shouted excitedly, jogging after Andrew.

"Here Ben, I got you this door." Jerome said, and a loud thunk echoed through the speaker.

"What is going on in there?" Andrew asked. "Oh, hey, the office!"

"THE DREAM TEAM IS HERE!" Jerome shouted, running out into the street to greet his exhausted friends.

"I think we just ran like.. two miles." Austin said, walking in and collapsing on the floor.

Then of course, Alex ran in with the pink glitter glue and the t-shirt turned confetti cannon.

It was like they had never left.

so the words with "" is from my quotes book, and the words with "" are regular dialoge i've come up with myself. every other quote (more or less) is from my quotes book

idk why i did this, i wanted to see what would happen i guess

anyways, byeee

hi this is Katie from the future speaking

my three day weekend has been awful

online dating is the worst idea I've ever tried out

I have to get up for school in like six hours

but

I wrote this about a week ago

I hope it made you smile too