Shoveling and Cuddling (Ausdrew)

Large snowflakes slowly drifted from the sky as Andrew shoveled the snow in front of the small home, grumbling. "It'll be fun, he said. We'll have a good time, he said. Then he goes and gets sick and I have to shovel by myself."

Andrew kept on grumbling until he finished shoveling the walkway. He didn't pay much attention to his slowly numbing fingers, too immersed in his grumbling and shoveling. Once he entered into the small cabin they had rented, Andrew realized just how cold he was. He tried to unbutton his coat but his fingers just wouldn't cooperate. "A-austin?" Andrew called out nervously.

Austin walked into the room, wrapped in a blanket and coughing every minute or so. "Hey buddy, what's up?" His voice was scratchy as he spoke.

"I can barely feel my fingers... help me please?"

Austin sighed and pulled off Andrew's gloves, then unbuttoned his coat and helped him pull it off. He then grabbed some hand warmers and some blankets and sat down on the couch. Andrew was still shivering, and Austin slowly shifted over next to him.

Austin unwrapped his blanket from around his body and draped it over the both before snuggling up to Andrew. He welcomed the extra heat and closed his eyes, content.

"Love you." he mumbled.

Austin opened his mouth to reply, but Andrew was starting to snore. Austin closed his eyes as well, happy to stay on the couch cuddled up with Andrew.

the name for this is ehhh

I feel like I've done this ship too much, are there any others you guys wanna see? I keep writing Ausdrew cause I don't know what else to do...

anyway, see you guys later