24: Now Its My Turn

Start from the beginning

Why wasn't she told beforehand? That was the worlds greatest mystery..

She wasn't told much with detail- mainly the biology aspect of it. Like.. what actually happens and how women get pregnant. Heh, her aunt told her that they bought babies at the store. Isn't that funny?

But part of her had so many questions. Have they ever done that before? Her cheeks warmed up at the thought and for some reason... a twinge of jealousy convulsed her chest.

But why..?

She shifted her attention towards Shouto while his eyes were glued onto tv screen. He rested his chin upon his hand as he didn't seem to mind that her legs were trapping him into the couch. He's lost in thought too... he's planning something isn't he?

But what?

So many questions..

Dabi's head was resting upon the armrest as his eyes slowly closed shut. He set his phone alarm for 10 o'clock so he knew that he'd only have this time to get some shut eye. While he was asleep, Karin sat up slowly and tapped Todoroki's shoulder. "Shouto?"

"Hmm?"

She fidgeted with her jacket sleeves and lowered her gaze so she wouldn't meet with his stare. "M-May I ask... some questions about you know..?"

He cleared his throat and took a quick glance to the kitchen before nodded slowly. "Sure. What is it?"

"W-well... have you ever had sex?"

His eyes widened slightly and instantly he shook his head. "No way... no..." A wave of relief hit her and she smiled slightly.
"O-Okay.. s-So .... are there ways to .... um... d-do that without getting pregnant or..?"

"Why do you ask?"

Her eyes widened as she waved her hands around. "N-no reason! I uh was just wondering! I'm sorry.."

Shouto smiled at her. "There are ways... it's called protection. But you're not ready... and won't be for a long time."

Karin blushed even more and saw that his aura turned light pink. "Y-you're doing it again.."

"Doing what?"

She sat up straighter and rubbed the back of her neck. "Your aura.... it's pink. You always seem to smile for me only and ...y-you .... like me. But not just like... you like like me.. you know?"

He sighed and leaned in closer to her. "Is that a bad thing?"

She tipped her head to the side in a bashful manner and tore her gaze from him once more. "N-no.... I just.. don't know how to handle it..."

Todoroki made sure that no one else from the kitchen was in view before lifting up her chin. "Relax. It'll be alright." Karin looked puzzled and quirked a brow. "What do you mean?"

He hesitated, but soon he leaned in to kiss her lips. She froze up like he knew she would, making it easier for him to pull her onto his lap. Her hands started shaking as her heartbeat increased even more. What is happening?

What about Katsuki?

She rested her hands against his chest for support but hesitated to kiss back. This was a whole new game for her; Shouto was more gentle and passionate while Katsuki was confident and rough. Deep down, she could sense the uncertainty within him as well but he pressed on.

He was determined to win her over.

He parted from her lips before brushing his lips across her cheek. Karin was shaking even more as she knew to wear this might be going. His next move was to her neck. She shuddered, leaving him to gently tip her head back as he had a better access to her neck. He was gentle and took his time unlike Katsuki.