Little one - Thranduil

Start from the beginning

- - - -

The small elfling was talking with Balin, having moved on from Thorin, who kept a close eye on her. She was very young, and her hair was done half up and her eyes shone as she was watching Balin's every move.
"What is your name?" The elfling didn't answer straight away but after a little while of pondering.
"Y/N." She stated simply and shifted her feet.
"What is yours?" She asked Balin, who answered her nearly instantly.
"Balin."
"That is a funny name." She giggled and Balin huffed.
"I suppose." She shifted her weight to see who was at the next cell, only to be met with Dwalin's gruff voice.
"What do you want, leave me alone." He banged the bars but the young elf didn't' even flinch, she just giggled and moved on, walking past a few cells before her steps halted.
"I like your hat." She was standing in front of Bofur's cell, then.
"Why, thank you little one." His voice was gentle, he was good with kids.
"Can I ask you a question?" She was still standing in front of Bofur's cell, who answered her, a little hesitantly, but for nothing, because the question she asked was quite sweet.
"What do dwarf children do for fun?" She was staring at Bofur with bright eyes, clearly wanting to know the answer.
"Well, they play with wooden toys and they play tag and hide and seek and other games." Bofur listed, and she huffed.
"Huh. So the same things as I do." She shrugged and pressed herself to the wall, and suddenly pushing herself off of it and jumping over the gap between the two stone paths that ran in front of the paths of the cells, landing on the other side with the agility of an elf. She jumped up to the candle holder and swung back and forth on it for a while before letting go and landing with steady feet, not wobbling at all. She turned to the dwarf that was in the cell that she was now next to.

- - - -

This cell had a young looking dwarf in it with light brown beard and hair.
"Can you say something in dwarvish? I would like to hear some of it, ada always says it sounds funny." The dwarf stared at me for a moment but did indeed say a sentence in dwarvish. You giggled.
"It sounds like you have a sore throat but you still want to speak." You tilted your head.
"But I kind of like it. It's different, but not as horrible as ada described it as."
"Who is this ada you talk about?" Another dwarf, this one with dark hair and the smallest of all the beards, was looking at you. He had warm, brown eyes that reminded you of your father's elk.
"Ada is my father, it's just funny to call him father when there is a shorter and more convenient word to it."
"Your father doesn't sound very pleasant," Thorin growled from his cell, and you turned to him.
"No! He is the best. But he might get a little boring sometimes, he doesn't allow me to do many of things, such as..."
"Visit the dungeons alone?" You froze at the sound of your father's voice but turned around to face him.
"Hi, ada." You greeted him with a quiet voice, knowing that he would be angry. Thranduil stared at you for a moment and the dwarves were silent, observing the situation and settling with the thought that you were the daughter of the king, the king that they hated. You were looking at the ground, not wanting to look at his face, you couldn't see the disappointment in his eyes. Suddenly, you felt hands around you as Thranduil picked you up and hugged you to his chest tightly, taking long breaths.
"Y/N, I was so worried, I was sure that a spider had eaten you." You buried your head to his chest, muttering out words as you clutched his robes in your hands.
"I'm sorry ada, I just really wanted to see the dwarves."
- - - -

"Ada, I searched everywhere, I don't understand where she..." Your brother had arrived, speaking with a nervous tone until he saw you.
"Where did you find her?" Thranduil handed you to him, and you wrapped your hands around his neck as you clung to him now.
"She was down here, talking with the dwarves," Thranduil answered, sounding a little bit displeased and you shrunk down into Legolas's chest.
"Talking with the dwarves, why whould you do that Y/N?" He asked you and you lifted your head from his chest.
"I was curious, you whould never let me go down there so I went alone. And the party was boring." Your father just huffed, and took you from Legolas, heading downstairs.
"This elloth is going to get a bath and then go straight to bed."
"Noooo!" You squealed and went totally limp in his arms and slipped off and ran back towards the cells.
"Y/N." Your father's voice was calm, but it had a slightly sharp edge to it as he looked at you.
"I am not in the mood for games." You smiled miscefiously and shifted your weight from one leg to another.
"Thats too bad, because I am." You stormed over to the path in front of the cells.
"Y/N, please. Let's go. I'll read you a story afterward." Your brother tried, slowly inching to his left. But your mind was set, and you weren't about to change it.
"No." You stomped your leg to the ground.

The next thing you noticed was that your father was at the other end of the path, and your brother was at the other. "What to do now?" You pondered, and as they moved towards you, you allowed your shoulders to slump.
"Let's go and end this foolishness." You father approached you and you let your head to sink down.
"Okay."
But just as he was going to grab you, you jumped up as hard as you could and grabbed the edge of the path that was running above. You hoisted yourself up, and peeked over the edge, smiling yet again.
"Did you really think that I would come that easily?" You didn't wait for the answer, you got up and ran off, giggling, leaving Thranduil and Legolas shaking their heads. They made their way up after you with small smiles on their faces.

Would you like if I wrote part two of this?
Don't remember to vote if you think this deserves one!
Another one today! These are ones that I have made earlier and I just finished and edited today.