Dmitri and Alexei shared a knowing look and they were the first ones to leave followed by Dominic and Jason. Autumn and Flora left silently without asking any question leaving behind a curious Valerie and surprised Kevin. Genesis and Charles were waiting patiently for their mother to speak.

"You know the story of Randall?" She asked.

Valerie nodded. "Yes Dmitri told us."

"It is not the complete story." Jennifer said.

Everyone looked towards her confused as they were not able to understand what their mother was trying to convey.

"The person mentioned in the story of Randall is your grandfather."

Genesis gasped while Kevin scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

Valerie was not able to understand what her mother was implying. "The story talks about Jack and Sofia of dark night pack. Ours is Stalwart warrior. And, besides, grandpa was called George Jackson not Jack. Sure Granny's name was Sofia but it was just a coincident. Honestly mother lack of sleep is playing with your mind."

Charles looked unimpressed towards Valerie and said. "Let her complete what she has to say before passing judgments'." Valerie apologized to her mother and asked her to continue.

"George Jackson was called Jack by his friends and family. He was alpha George to the pack members of dark knight but to the family he was Jack or Jacky. He was loved by one and all for his jolly nature. He was very facetious but he was a strict alpha. Dark knight was famous all over Oregon for the jolliness of it's alpha. Because finding a alpha that jolly was very rare in those days. Werewolves were ruthless especially alphas. Till the age of thirty he did not find his mate but he never made it a big deal. He always used to say to everyone, maybe moon goddess herself is coming down on earth for him.

But on one night he found a beautiful yet scared girl hiding under the rocks. It was Sofia your grandmother and George's mate." Jennifer was reminicising while smiling.

She looked around and found everyone spell bound in her story so she continued. "As Dmitri told you Sofia and George or you can call Jack became lovers and accepted each other as their mates. Time went by and Sofia got pregnant with your father. Your father was three days old when Randall found out about her and Jack. He kidnapped her and you know the rest. Broken by his beloved's death and in remorse that Randall was still alive George left Oregon and shifted to Alaska with his pack. He was not hiding from Randall, he was just grieving."

Jennifer continued. "He settled here in Bridgeville. He asked everyone strictly not to call him Jack as it reminded him of Oregon. Yet in such difficult time he never stopped smiling for Garret, your dad. When at the age of twenty one, Garret was declared alpha, George told him everything. Blinded by fury your dad decided to hunt and kill Randall. But George was against it. He was living peacefully and wanted to die in peace as well. When your dad found me, George was very happy. He loved Charles like his own Grandson and when Valerie was born he was on cloud nine and so was your dad."

She looked towards Valerie with so much love that Valerie choked on her tears. Jennifer smiled and continued. "When you turned sixteen, your grandfather left us all. Garret was free from his promise, so he started looking for Randall. He came to know that he has become powerful and was still young with help of the magic. Your father came to know that someone has told Randall that Sofia had a child. Randall did not believe the rumor but still he decided it would not harm to search for Sofia's child. Randall did try to search but found nothing.

Your dad got frightened not for himself but for his children and his mate. He started training you guys harder. Just few months before when Valerie was to be announced as alpha, Garret came to know that Randall has got some information about George's child. But he was not sure whether the information he found out was true or not. Your father knew Randall will not leave anything to chance. And he decided investigate everything. He came to know about your father."

Next part was difficult for Jennifer and Valerie knew it so she took hold of her mother's hand. Jennifer smiled in gratitude before continuing. "Your father spread the rumors that his mate is married to a human and have a child with him and is happy. So he has married some other werewolf girl who can't conceive his children as only mates can reproduce. Randall was satisfied with this information as he wanted to destroy the whole clan of Jack. And suddenly one night we heard that our pack is under attack by hunters. Garret fought bravely and almost killed Randall but that slimy creature cheated and used dark magic to save himself and killed Garret."

"He left our pack satisfied because he had eliminated the possible threat. Your father asked a promise from me before dying." She looked towards Valerie with tear stained eyes. "He knew you well. He knew you will seek revenge. So he asked me to never tell you about your grandfather or Randall. But the situation with hunters got out of hand and I had to tell you everything."

There was complete silence afterwards except for the voice of Jennifer's sob. Kevin was furious. Genesis was crying silently and Charles was lost.

From outside Valerie was numb but inside a tsunami was constructing. A tsunami, that wanted to destroy every last bit of that scoundrel Randall.

Enjoy Reading and do let me know how  was it.

 A quick question :  Will you recommend my books to your other fellow wattpaders and friends? If yes then why. If no then why. 

Till next time. Ciao!!!