Unexpected event (✔️)

Recap: Ragini come late. Laksh is angry as she broke his promise toward Bua.

Laksh was hearing the giggle kind of laugh from the door entrance. He very well know the sound of the giggle. Ragini!. He made a fist in anger and was waiting for her.

Ragini was looking at Kabir. "Thank you so much for the lift! I never sat on the bike of someone it was my first bike ride! 😁". She was very happy and full of excitement. "Arrey Ragini, if I had known that before, then I would have taken another route a longer one! With turns and curves!". He laughs with her.

Oh so Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari was gone for a bike ride while here a party is going on. She was having fun that too with a stranger. I won't leave her... my poor Bua.

Laksh comes in front of them, but Ragini didn't noticed him. "Kabir, thank you so much for the lift. My car got punctured don't know how this happened?!". She pouts and Laksh comes from the back to turn her around. "Ragini!". He shouts her name and made her frighten. "Laksh?". She really scared seeing him this way. "What happened Laksh? Why are you so angry?". She was coming closer to him and he took her hand and pulls her inside the house.

"Laksh leave me, Laksh! What kind of behaviour is this? You are hurting me!". She said trying to free herself from his grip. All gaze were on them and he pushes her toward Bua. "You said I'm hurting you! What about Bua?". He was fuming and the anger was visible and the hurt on Bua's face as well, but Ragini didn't saw a mistake. "Laksh I told you about the audition and you encouraged me to take part on it, I also told that the audition will be later the day and I will try to be at home earlier, but can't promise it!".

"By the way she got the role!". A man from behind come and said it. Ragini turns. "Kabir?". Laksh tighten his fist. "Kabir! The man with the bike who gave you a lift, right? Who asked you to come into my house?". He shouts at him and was about to throw him out.

"But Lucky now Ragini is here she will play with me, right?". Bua went to Ragini and hold her hand. "Look my clothes. Yuck no one has good taste!". Ragini felt bad, she is the one who always helps her in getting ready. "Bua come we will change your clothes! And Kabir thank you again for the lift, as my car got a puncture. If you haven't drove me home then I had to take the bus, which would have caused me more time to reach home!". She huffs and left the hall to their room with Bua.

Bua giggles. "Laksh got scold!". Laksh pouts. He glares at Kabir in anger. "Ya eat and leave!". He said and rushed up behind Ragini and Bua. He was standing at the doorframe of Bua's room and looking at them.

Finally Ragini you are changing, but who is trying to make us fall? I'm continuously keeping an eye on Sanskaar and Adarsh Bhai never shows any hate toward you, neither does Pari Bhabhi. There is something fishy. But who is playing this double game?.

Ragini saw him and frowns. "Laksh leave I don't want to talk to you!". She pushes him and slammed the door in front of his face. Again she huffs. "Uff this man is good for nothing!".