Aggressive love

Josh

I've gone through a lot of shit. I've seen so much. I've seen everything. I've seen the darkest dirt on this planet. I've seen scary things that made me sick. I've almost died so many times. I've done so much shit.. nobody could've even imagined..

But I've never seen a boy punch someone like that.. punching someone so hard that his knuckles started bleeding.. screaming so loud.. crying because of his anger towards that person and the whole world and the love he had for that one girl..

The way Dean was beating Jason up was something you could only see once in a lifetime. Excuse me.. the way he was killing him. I've never seen him like that. I didn't know him long enough to know what he's done before but I was sure that this was the first time for him too.

I was.. a mixture of amazed, upset, surprised, relieved and other things that I couldn't tell but all I could do was stand there and watch them just like the others because I froze when I saw them.. even I got goosebumps and a little shiver.. it was scary..

In that moment I realized that Dean was ready to do everything for Sun. He was ready to kill anybody no matter who it would be.. nobody what it would take. He would burn down the whole world if anybody hurt her. I knew exactly that nobody was able to love like that.

They both were something magical.

I was sure that he was going to kill Jason. The way he was punching him.. hitting his head on the ground, chocking him and kicking him, was something so usual but different at the same time... It was an aggressive way that I've never seen before..

He screamed things at him.. that I've never heard before. Things that I could've never thought about. Things that never even crossed my mind... I was sure that he got that from Ethan. He was very creative with his words when he wasn't angry when it came to somebody who he hated.

"I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH YOU ARE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MESS WITH MY GIRL YOU LITTLE BITCH I SWEAR I'M GOING TO-.." the things he said after that were things that nobody should've heard.

I knew that Ethan got so angry sometimes that even I had to hide because he didn't have any mercy or care about anybody but that was a whole different level. He was young and ready to risk everything.. sensitive and hurt.

His eyes were so red, I almost believed that he was close to cry blood. He wasn't himself anymore. He was totally out of his mind. He went crazy. He totally lost it and it was getting out of hand. I could recognize Kingston in him.. It was almost dangerous to get closer to him. We were only standing there, totally shocked.. we needed to do something..

Two of us grabbed both of his arms and tried to hold him back, pulling him backwards, away from Jason while Jason was literally vomiting blood and holding onto his stomach. Even I could see the stars that he saw.

He was breathing heavily but not breathing at the same time because he broke some of his ribs and the pain he was in was obvious. There wasn't enough air for his lungs. He tried to scream but the blood that came out of his mouth wasn't making it easy for him.

"LET ME GO! I SWEAR I'M NOT DONE WITH HIM! DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCKING KILL HIM BECAUSE I AM GOING TO DO THAT!" Dean screamed, trying to free himself like he was possessed.

The veins on his arms, his hands, his neck and his forehead were almost scary.. if I wouldn't have known him I would've said that he needed to get into a clinic or something. He was breathing fast and heavily and also shaking like crazy, like a beast.

"I'M GOING TO FUCK HIM UP! I'M GOING TO FUCK HIS BRAIN, HIS FACE, HIS STOMACH AND EVERYTHING ELSE UNTIL HE GETS PREGNANT! THAT LITTLE SLUT!" he screamed and damn, his voice was deep and husky, like Ethan who?