I do

Y/n

The most important time of my entire life came. I was sonorous that my hands couldn't stop shaking. I tried to not freak out while the girls were doing my makeup, my hair and my nails. With 'the girls' I mean Sam, Charlotte and Charlie. I tried to not hyperventilate or throw up because of the nervousness..

Charlie sat down next to me when she was done with my hair and held my hand. She was a hue support for me.. actually she was everything.. usually moms were doing what she was doing but it was different with me.. my mother didn't even care about where I was.. she didn't know I was getting married.. she wasn't going to be there to give me advice on life and marriage or giving birth or whole life in general. She wasn't going to be there for me in any way and that really hurt a lot.

My eyes started burning."Oh my god, no please don't cry.." Sam said while she put my lipstick on. She didn't want me to ruin her perfect makeup. I smiled and blinked the tears away.

"Damn girl you're shaking!" Charlie said. I looked at her and nodded. I saw how proud she looked. "I'm about to explode.." I said and she laughed. "Of happiness I hope!" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Of course!"

The last week was a little easier than those before..

Ethan

I was standing in front of the mirror with Josh next to me and the rest of my team behind us. They looked like an army. Like handsome motherfuckers..

Josh was helping me with my tie because I was shaking too much.. I've never been this excited or nervous before. I didn't know how to handle it. I was shaking and trying to breathe without hyperventilating. "Bro you look very nervous.." he said. I swallowed and furrowed my eyebrows to concentrate. "Yeah.. I am." I said and James came with a tissue to wipe the sweat off my forehead. "But you are not going to-.." I cut him off and raised my brow at him.

"What? No! I'm just.. I mean did you ever think about me getting married?" I asked and hear some of them including him laughing.. "To be honest? No. We all thought you would die lonely with a bottle of Hennessy and your favorite gun!" Jason said and I laughed.

I was thankful that they were with me.. I needed their support. They were my family.. I didn't have a real family.. but I was going to have one soon..

"Not trying to sound gay or something but bro.. you look fine as hell!" Josh said when he took a step back after he was done. I knew I was looking excellent but was it enough? "I know... and don't think that anything is gonna change. I'm still your leader, not gonna be a pussy because of a ring." I said raising my brow again We laughed a lot and after that a small silence took over.. it was kind of a sad silence.

"Do you think she'll...?" I asked and noticed how my voice was shaking..

"Are you crazy? She's dying to say 'I do'." Josh said with a honest smile and hope in his eyes. This was an important moment. I took a deep breath and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Charlie told me that she was afraid that YOU would drop out." he said and my jaw dropped.

She had the same fears as me.. of course she had.. she was still so tiny in my eyes, who know what she was thinking off and how much she was stressing.. my heart skipped a beat.

"I need to see her!" I said and wanted to walk past him but he grabbed my arm. "No! Seeing the bride before the wedding brings misfortune!" he said and I sighed.
"But I need to check on her! I'll just close my eyes while talking!"

I couldn't convince him but I freed myself and made my way to the room that she was getting ready in. We were getting ready side to side in separated rooms in a house at a beach. We decided to get married at the beach because it was going to be something small and represent our freedom and love. A place beneath the sky.. the moon and the sun..
Maria and Charlotte were standing in front of the door. Dressed up and ready to stop me. Seeing my maids like this was awkward but I had no time to think of that..

Can't hate you || e.dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara