Daddy and Babygirl

Y/n

I woke up in his arms and when I looked at him.. I can't explain the look he gave me... it made me feel everything at the same time.. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the warmth that he gave me...

He woke up before me.. I was curious about for how long he was watching me.. it didn't even bother me. I wanted to disappear him. He was so different than any person I've ever met until now..

He pulled me even closer to him like he could hear my thoughts and I felt like I was a part of him.. I buried my face into his neck.

"Moon?" I could feel his smile.. "Yes sun?" I chuckled and my heart skipped a beat when he called me like that.. it meant so much to me... "Are we.. I dunno.. a couple now?"
He kissed my forehead. "We can be anything you want. Moon and sun, babygirl and daddy, Ethan and y/n.. but one thing is sure..."
I looked up at him.

"What?"

"That you're mine."

I blushed.
"We're definitely a couple." he said and that made me happy so happy.. it just meant so much to me.. because I felt like I never belonged to anybody and it was important for me to hear him saying it. Besides that, wanted him all to myself... I could feel the butterflies in my stomach..

"I want to hold your hand in public, your throat in private and smack your ass everywhere." he said and made me laugh.

I took a deep breath. "Can we just.. spent the day in bed? Like I really don't feel like doing anything."
He stroke my head. "Of course we can stay in bed all day. What kind of question is that? I already have some ideas.." I looked at him.
"For example?" he smirked. "Uh oh.."

He buried his head in my neck and began to tickle me. I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to stop him but it was impossible. Even my stomach started hurting because I laughed so much.

"I love your laugh sun." he looked into my eyes and everything around me stopped. Only he was existing. His hazel eyes.. his perfect lips..
"I love YOU... moon."
He kept looking at me and smirked again.

Ethan

"I'm so sorry but I can't be serious. I'm always horny when I'm around you.." I said and she raised a brow but smiled. "So?"

"I want to do things with you.."
I bit my lip. "What kind of things..?"
"Strip for daddy, babygirl." she looked at me eyes widened and almost bursted out in laughter. "Are you serious?" she asked and I nodded. "Lap dance all on me.."
She said nothing for a second but answered then.
"But after that... we're going to do what I want!" I bit my lip again. "Whatever you want baby."

I got off her and she stood up and entered the closet. I waited patiently.

I loved how she was doing whatever I wanted her to do...

She came back in red lingerie... that red.. it was.. it was such a perfect red.. I can't explain it. She was so hot my jaw dropped and I could feel my heart racing.. I sat up on the end of my bend and looked at her perfectly shaped body.. how could someone be so beautiful?

"Don't make it so boring. I need some music!" she said and I grabbed my phone. "This better be a good show. If I get bored-.." she cut me off. "You won't get bored.. I promise." she said and winked..

(Travis Scott - Drugs you should try it)

She began to move before I could do anything. The way she was moving her hips.. so smoothly.. so perfect... She played with her hair and started twerking at the perfect time like she would know this song better than her own name..

Then she made me stand up.. she turned around and grinned her body on mine all the way done and back up.. my heart started racing even faster when she grinned her bum against me... I bit my lower lip trying to stay calm and not get any breathing problems..

"No! Stop!" I said after a while and she raised a brow.. "Why?" she asked confused.
I went crazy. "Why am I doing this to myself! I get hard but I can't do anything, I'm just torturing myself!" that pissed me off but she laughed. "Too late daddy! You wanted this."

She skipped to the next song and kept going. I sat back down I held my pillow and bit it.

The way she flipped her hair.. moved her hips and played with me. That was too much.. I was goin to explode.

"God forgive me.." I said and swallowed. She chuckled and it wasn't cute anymore. It was hot. It was hotter than fire and I was going to burn...
She sat down on my lap and began to play with her boobs right in front of my eyes. I wanted to cry in that moment. How could she do that to me? She was enjoying it now that she knew how crazy I was.. The fact that I couldn't do anything to her.. killed me...

I could literally watch her forever. I clenched my jaw because I had to keep my hands to myself and that was so fucking hard..
"How do you feel daddy?" she asked me biting her finger. I groaned.
She began to touch me... I closed my eyes and started breathing faster.

"Y/n.. I don't think that I can wait until your birthday.." I said deadass serious and she laughed. "You really can't wait a few days more?"

I opened my eyes immediately. "What? A few days?" I gabbed her wrists.

"Uh.. did I said a few days? No. I meant-"
"You said 'days'."
She rolled her eyes. "Well I actually wanted to surprise you.. but yes.."
My grip tightened.

"How. Many. Days." I wasn't sure if I should be mad or not but all I could concentrate on were thee damn days.. On the one side it was cute because she wanted to surprise me but on the other side it was mean because she was torturing me again.

"Four" she answered.

I should give that back to her. Ah thank god for giving me my brain.

"Put your bikini on." I said. She raised a brow and looked confused but did what I said like always.

I walked down to the indoor pool with her.
We were standing in front of it as she asked "Do you want to swim...now?" I nodded and walked slowly backwards biting my lower lip.
I took my shirt off. Her jaw dropped and she tried to look away but she couldn't.

"Uhm.." she coughed instead of finishing her sentence.
"You sure that we should swim? I mean it's cold and.." I jumped in before hearing the rest and when I came back to the surface her jaw dropped again and she blushed.

Y/n

Even if it was very cold.. and even if I was standing there in a bikini... it was very hot..he was very hot. Everything around me was burning right now.. at least that's how it felt..
His six pack and muscles.. I couldn't stop staring at him. His body was perfect.. and I was getting nervous.. I could feel this tingles all over my body..

"Aren't you coming in..?"

I squeezed my hair behind my ear and sat down on the edge very slowly. My feet and legs were the only things that were touching the water and it should stay like that because swimming wasn't my favorite thing to do.. I preferred to keep watching him..

With his wet hair and his juicy eyes he almost made me crazy.. I knew this was his payback.. but he really got me weak...
He swam over to me and touched my legs. I got goosebumps.. He kissed them and I watched him... he looked up at me and I almost moaned.. then he smirked at me and pulled me in..