Cold water

Y/n

He was leaning onto the wall staring at me with his arms crossed in front of his chest..
"Why did you keep asking if she's a boy?" I asked and he pushed himself off the wall and walked towards me. He was looking mad again and that was turning me on so much.. even if we were about to argue.

As he was very close to me I asked him again "Would you be mad if it would've been a boy?" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to himself with that question. "Yes. Because my babygirl isn't allowed to talk to other boys. The only male human being she should be talking to is her daddy."

I raised my eyebrow.

In that moment I wasn't sure about anything anymore. I told Charlie he was treating me good without knowing if it was true.. I couldn't decide.. I couldn't figure him out. I needed more time... How he was treating me was.. different. Just like I said. Hot and cold.

"What if I'm talking to a boy secretly?" I asked him provocatively. His mood changed immediately and I felt his hand on my throat again. This time I knew what to do.

"I'm still horny and mad and that isn't a good combination so be careful what you say." he answered with a husky voice.
"But.. if Maria wouldn't have interrupted us.." his grip tightened. I couldn't breathe. "You'll never know what would've happened then." I said and I thought I'd turn blue but I had to laugh. I gasped and held onto his arm.

"You're not texting other boys, right babygirl?"

"No daddy.." I answered and he smirked.
"You're only mine, right babygirl?"
"Yes daddy.."

Finally he let me go and I could breathe again. I tried to keep myself together and just looked at him. "Get ready we'll eat dinner outside today. Wear something fine." he said to of nowhere changing he subject way too fast again. I looked totally confused and he just left.

I took a shower and got ready not even knowing why we were going to eat outside and why he said it in that way... but there was this one dress I looked very good in. I put it on and walked downstairs. He was already dressed up waiting for me. He whistled as he saw me. »Daammn.« I put a fake smile on and said "'I'm not a dog." but he laughed and said "Your face says something else.". I furrowed my eyes and said "Asshole." while we walked to the car. "Thank you for the nice compliment." he said and winked what made me roll my eyes.

"Won't you open the door for me? I thought you'd be a gentleman." I said when we were standing in front of the car and he walked to his side. "Nah bitch. That's what lovers do. I'm a gangster."

After we arrived at a fancy restaurant and ordered our food we started talking.. it was a little silent until he asked me "Why do you want revenge on your mom?" and I looked at him a little shocked. He caught me off guard. I pressured my lips.. "She.. turned the past years into hell for me.. she did things to me.. that I want her to feel too.." I answered and he seemed impressed and surprised.

"What did she do?" he asked and my finger went to the scar on my pinky finger automatically under the table.. I could still feel it.. still remember it.. the day dad left she threw a porcelain plate into my direction..she freaked out.. I feel awful.. I thought she needed my help so I started picking up the broken pieces like I could fix anything with that. I was shaking and trying my best to not cry because I didn't want to make it harder for her.. she was already crying and having her mental breakdown..

She ran towards me and screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?". I remember how scared I was when she looked and screamed at me like a monster.. I could feel my heart racing but didn't know what to say. I thought every word would make it worse for her..