Heat

Sun

I slammed the door shut and walked straight through the house with shaking hands.

"DAD!" I screamed and my voice reached its deepest point for the first time. It sounded so harsh, loud and deep that it reflected my anger..

Luna

For the first time I saw him wearing his thick, black, heavy clothes that he was wearing to the missions. He was also wearing a bulletproof vest. It was so irritating, scaring and also so intimidating.. I didn't know what to say or how to act.

We left the house a hour ago because he said that we needed to. He said that he needed to get something done and that he wouldn't want to leave me alone. He said that something huge was going on and that I needed to get out there but he didn't want to leave me alone so said he would take me with him.

I didn't understand anything so I didn't know what to say. I just sat on the edge of the bed in the hotel room that we checked in a hour ago. It was really luxurious and just incredible but that didn't matter because I was worried and I didn't know what was going on. I hoped that everything was fine. He didn't even need to explain me, I only wanted him to be okay.

I promised to not ask him anything about it when he was going to come back. I didn't want to know anything about it. I just wanted to be sure that he was fine and not hurt or stressed. Unfortunately he did seem really stress and I knew that asking him questions would probably just annoy him or make things worse..

I sat there and watched how he took off his sweater first, then the vest and than the T-shirt beneath it. Seeing him shirtless made me feel some way. It didn't happen often but it made me feel like I couldn't breathe. The boots that he also took off seemed very heavy and so did his black army pants that he left on.

It was really awkward and a little terrifying to see him taking these clothes off one by one. Seeing how he put the weapons aside.. was really terrifying but I remembered his moms words and how I decided to trust him.. and how I knew that he was the only one I wanted to be with so I had to accept his fate and what he was destined for.

He was standing there, a little tired and exhausted with dark eyes that looked so dangerous and scary.. it made me nervous as hell.. he was looking at me in a way that made me drip. I knew that he was looking good but he was hotter than hell in this dimmed light.

I never thought his wide shoulders, muscular arms and perfect body would make me this weak. I never thought I could feel what it's really like to crave somebody with my whole body.. Even his thighs had a huge effect on me. My body was reacting in a way that was so new to me...

Moon

I hated that these kind of things had to happen just when I told her her that everything would be fine and she wouldn't have to worry about it because she wouldn't hear about it but then the Third World War just came through and decided to kill every mood that existed.

She was sitting there and looking at me like she was worried.. like she was thinking of something that she couldn't say out loud.. a little sad with red cheeks.. I was afraid that she was going to cry and looking at her with furrowed eyebrows didn't make it better but I couldn't control it because I was so pissed and stressed.

This may sound fucking rude and selfish but all I needed was some good head. I needed to fuck the hell out of her and feel her body on mine. I needed to hear her moans and see how she was craving me. I needed to look deep in her eyes while she was about to cum. I wanted to do all the things with her that I've been fantasizing about since the day I met her.