It wasn't real

Ethan

He walked in and looked at the ground first. My nerves were killed. I was so pissed and so mad... Of course my lovely mother in law had to be there as well, since it was her second home and she had to make my girl feel like shit, all the time, like she literally didn't want to go away and I was already dealing with Moon, so I really couldn't take my time and talk to her or hear her rant about our life.

He raised his head like he would be the boss and luckily he didn't say something that made me slap him. He wasn't doing stuff that would disappoint his mom to death and I seriously didn't know when I was going to tell her about this all and what he's done because she had to deal with that damn women and she loved her family more than anything, so she would've gotten a heart attack and I wasn't going to risk that.

Before y/n or her mom could walk towards us, I said "Moon, that's your grandma, grandma that's Moon, now move your ass to my office." I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him up the stairs.

He didn't seem like he would care about his grandma anyway so I decided to not waste any time. I didn't want them to talk or realize how he's looking and that his attitude could make me kill him. When I closed the door behind me he looked at me like I should look at him, but that pissed me off even more. I was trying to keep calm. I had to keep calm.

"What are you going to do to me now, huh?" he asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest, leaning on the table and raising a brow. He was probably thinking that I was going to punish him really extremely, like locking him somewhere or forcing him to do stuff but I wasn't going to do that.

I changed all my plans and threw everything away that I've been planning while we were driving here. I did the same as him and said "Nothing.", totally calm like I wouldn't care at all. He looked totally confused with furrowed eyebrows.

Of course he didn't expect me to say that but I wasn't going to interfere because he felt cool, he knew that someone was against what he was doing and that was what made it so exciting.

His lust and excitement were going to fade if nobody would care. I knew he was going to make a mistake or do anything that would make him need me at the end so I was only going to watch him and let him do whatever he wanted. He needed to make his own experiences and mistakes.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Make your experience. Go buy drugs, buy buildings, do whatever you want I don't give a fuck." I explained and shrugged, showing him that I REALLY didn't give a fuck.

He seemed disappointed.

I knew he expected me to start a fight, so he could prove a point and show himself but that wasn't going to happen. He only wanted attention. He only wanted me to care.

"Are you serious?" he asked and he sounded like he wouldn't believe me anything at all. I nodded. "Totally. Go into your room. Grab your clothes or buy yourself some new stuff and discover the world. I'll send you money whenever you need it." I kept going as if it would be the most normal thing on earth.

He slowly nodded. I knew exactly that he was going to need me.. it wasn't going to take long.

Y/n

"Your husband is really nice. It was really polite how he introduced my grandson to me." she said with a smile that was killing me because it showed that she wasn't serious. The sarcasm was written into her face.

Of course I knew that something was wrong from the way they walked in. Even the way Ethan talked was weird.. something was definitely wrong because otherwise he would've let him talk to her. They had something to talk about and I wasn't complaining about it because as long as they weren't talking I was totally fine. It already made me crazy that she got to talk too much to Sun and get to know Dean. She really wasn't planning on going away.