Acceptance

Sun

A week passed since he got a piece of his mother's life. He was still broken and hurt but he was handling it better than I thought. Remembering the words of his mother were giving him strength. He let me read some of them too and I was fascinated. I finally understood where he got his talent, his fine and pure soul, his love and his beauty from.

I wished that he would've got to spend more time with her.. I wished he would've felt her love and she could've told him all these things in person. I wished he would've grown up happier. I wished he would've grown up in a different family. But then he wouldn't have been who he was. He probably wouldn't be so strong, grateful, caring, protective and kind. He wouldn't be himself.

I thought this all would hit him harder and he would fall into a deep hole and be depressed again but it wasn't as bad as I thought so I guessed it gave him strength.

I was glad that he got himself back together very quickly, even tho it was obvious that he was suffering, hurting and drowning in his thoughts all the time and it was killing me but he was getting better with every day and I was ready to do anything to help him. I knew that he was hiding his feelings from me. He was trying to show off how he was really feeling.

He didn't want me to see him that hurt and confused but I was aware of it. I wasn't going to be pessimistic about it. I knew we could fix that together. We only needed time.

After a week of that process we had a game and I was really glad because that kind of distraction was just perfect for him, since he could let all the anger that he had for his dad out with sports.

I didn't really need to practice a lot. It was a normal game so it was going to be formal.

He didn't need to either but he did. He ran his soul out and did so many workouts, I thought he was going to collapse but if that was going to help him then there was nothing else that I could do than support him.

Before getting on the field I pulled my socks up and saw how he was walking towards me with his helmet in his hand. I smiled and I could see that he was trying to smile too.

Without saying a word, he wrapped his arms around my waist, so I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel that he needed it.

We didn't move an inch, just stood there for like five minutes, more or less.

"I love you." I said.

I wanted to be the first one to say it this time.

He needed to know that he didn't have to try all the time. He could let himself fall in my arms. He didn't always have to take care of everything.

"I love you." he said.

I could've died right there because of the sadness on his voice.

I knew he was happy that he got the stuff of his mom.. but he was broken and hurt because of that tragic death which he could remember and was never going to forget. He was angry at his dad which made him so depressive because he couldn't hurt him back. Because he took her away from him. I could totally understand him. I would've lost it.

Luna

I walked to Moon's class after the period because he didn't come to the place where we were usually meeting. I've waited but he didn't come and I didn't want to seem like the clingy girlfriend that I was but after a whole week of dating him I realized that he was not that kind of guy who would complain about it.

It took me nothing to fall deeply in love with him. It happened so quickly and so intensely.. I could see that it was the same with him. Sometimes he was looking into my eyes like I was a drug and he would be ready to overdose.