Imagination

Y/n

As we arrived I felt like it was my new home. Like I finally found my place. Coming back felt better than I thought. I still don't know why I was with him in his mansion but I was sure that it was the end of my boring life. No matter what it was going to take. I was free. Finally.

"Since you're living with me now, I'll tell you the rules." or not. I mean it wasn't that bad. What's so bad about some rules? It didn't even bother me that he said I was living with him from now on. It made me feels safe. I know that's weird.

We were sitting in the room with the fireplace again. I liked that room. We were sitting in the same places and same position. That felt like a huge deja-vu.

I nodded.

"You know the first rule. Follow me wherever I go. Do whatever I tell you to do." I nodded because I was waiting for the huge rules. That was something basic. Following him and doing what he wanted. Easy. Like a job.

»Don't embarrass me in front of my gang. You're daddy's girl, remember that.«

I have to be honest.. I liked how he called me 'daddy's girl'. It made me feel some good type of way that made me wanna melt. But besides that I had another feeling.. something suspicious..I raised a brow. I knew that something was going on.

"Gang?" as I asked raising a brow skeptically, he sighed. "Later."
I nodded again accepting that but craving it into the back of my mind to not forget it. »Don't talk to anyone, except the maids since you won't have any other friends and you're girls so... do girls stuff.« he said like he'd be disgusted by that. I rolled my eyes.

I had so many questions.

"If someone asks you something don't answer them as long as they're asking you something about you or me." that was simple.

"Of course no one's allowed to touch you because you're what...?" he raised his eyebrows. "Daddy's girl." I continued his sentence and he smirked leaning back totally pleased. Honestly I really wasn't complaining about being the girl of someone handsome, hot, powerful and attractive guy. It was way better than everything I've done until now..

"And if someone touches you or talks to you then I have to kill them because they're not allowed to come in contact with you." I looked at him eyes wide open.

"Kill them?"

"I'm a leader love cake. What did you think?"

When he said that I got goosebumps all over my body. First of all because he called me 'love cake' and second because he said that he's a leader. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not but it made me worry. What kind of leader was he? I knew what a gang and all that stuff was but what were they doing..?

"Don't leave this house until I tell you to."
I nodded.

"Do you have questions?" he asked. I was glad that his rules weren't extreme. They were pretty simple. I nodded again.

"So... you said gang. Can you explain that to me? And what was in that bag?"

Then he leaned in and furrowed his eyebrows a little angrily..

"Yeah we are a gang and you don't need to know what's in that bag."
I looked down at my hands which were laying in my lap.

"You don't need to worry about anything. As long as you do what I tell you, you're safe. You won't have anything to do with what we're doing."

That was good. The less I knew the better. I took a deep breath.

"Are you going to let me go one day?"