Reality

Sun

I couldn't sleep. I could only close my eyes for a few seconds and think about Dean. I was asking myself what he was doing and how it all went with Blake and how he was feeling. It was making me crazy and I was on the edge.

They probably killed each other or hugged each other. I was thinking of so many things and conversations that they could've had. It made me nervous and I was dying to find out what happened.

I texted him a few times and he only said that he would come in the morning before school to talk to my dad. That meant I could forget about sleeping. I wasn't going to sleep until I was going to find out what happened and how he was.

It was already 6:30 when I heard his car. Mom and Sam were making breakfast for us while Moon was still sleeping and dad was already completely awake, workin on something. I rushed down in my fluffy slippers and my bed robe. It was cold but it didn't really matter to me. I only wanted to see him.

A gust of cold wind hit me as soon as I opened the door and I got goosebumps but I could only concentrate on him. I looked up at him with big eyes. He stepped in and as soon as I closed the door I jumped on him and wrapped me arms around him. My feet got cut off the ground when he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

His hug was so tight and so warm, although he came from outside. His hug made me feel a lot better. I knew he was worrying but he was better than yesterday. He wasn't so strained anymore and that got me relieved.

When he let me go he looked at me. I helped him to get out of his leather jacket and held it tightly like I would be afraid of losing it. "How are you?" I asked and he pressured his lips. "I don't know.." he said, shaking his head. I nodded slowly.

I could understand him. "I feel.. I'm confused." he continued and took a deep breath. I could see that he was really irritated. I knew he was sleepless too. It was obvious. "Everything will get better.. he's your brother.. I know that you're going to do the right thing." I said still holding onto his jacket.

For a few seconds he just looked at me.. but then I saw that small crooked smile on his lips.. that tiny smirk.. that made me smile too.

"I love you. I hope you know that.." he said and I raised a brow. "I'm not sure.. you should remind me more often." I said and he laughed, knowing I was messing with him.

"Now go and change your clothes. Don't walk around like that." he said pointing at me with his eyes and eyebrows and his magical smile. I nodded, still smiling and walked upstairs taking his jacket with me.

Dean

"How do you feel about his comeback?" he asked me. Talking to her dad about this all seemed like the only right way. I didn't know what to do and I needed to talk to him since Blake's comeback wasn't only going to affect me. He was going to have an impact on each of our lives.

I shrugged while I was spinning my phone around in my hand. That's what I always did when I was nervous. "I don't know.. I don't know if I should trust him or not." I said. I already told him about everything that he said and even the way he said these things..

I had no clue how to feel.. actually I was really numb. I couldn't be happy, sad or upset about it. That's why I wanted to talk to him. What was going to be my next step?

He leaned back and furrowed his eyebrows.

I was confused and all I wanted was to scream because I finally wanted to get rid of these fucking problems that always had to ruin everything and chase me. I wanted to lose all these fucking bad things. I was so tired of everything that I was about to lose my fucking mind.