Mom talk

Sun

When we went back home after the doc, dad's team was already there. I loved to see them, but I had to call Dean first. I had to tell him about what happened in the car and that what happened on the field was nothing next to that. I thought of telling Dean to fight people more often, as long as it would impress my dad.

Sometimes I imagined them both working together.. how it would be if dad would have Dean in his team.. if they would get well along and how it would be if they would be friends with Moon.

That would be so amazing. I'd be the happiest person on earth. I sighed and grabbed my phone. He answered immediately.

"How are you? How is your nose and what did the doc say? FaceTime me I want to see you. I wanted to talk to you more, but I couldn't because you know..", he said and he seemed really worried. It made my heart melt. I knew exactly why he couldn't talk more. He couldn't show his real side when my dad was there. It was awkward and I'm not going to say that he was scared of him, but he just knew exactly what to do and what not.

"I'm fine I'm fine... no need for a surgery and.. guess what happened.", I said trying to not give away how I felt. Silence. I couldn't imagine how many things were going through his head. That almost made me laugh because I knew he imagined the worst things...

"I have no clue because I have good and bad vibes. Tell me before I lose my mind.", he said very inpatient. I chuckled. "Okay listen.. my dad.. wants you to come over one day, so he can talk to you.." I said and bit my lower lip of excitement. Silence again... "Is 'talk to you' a code or something for 'slice you into pieces because you scared his daughter', 'stab you' or anything else?", he asked and I laughed.

"Okay, first of all, you didn't scare me... I'm already used to you and I love seeing you like a beast! Second, he really wanted to talk to you but it's not going to be that easy.. that's what he said.", I explained and could hear him taking a deep breath. "Holy... This is getting serious..", he said and I smiled although he couldn't see it... I knew he could feel it.

"Dean, can you imagine that he's actually going to give you a chance? Like seriously? Do you know that I would die of happiness?!", I asked scream-whispering. "Don't you dare to. Aren't you afraid that I could mess it up?", he asked and I sighed. "I trust you. I know exactly that you'll do the right thing.."

Ethan

"You really want to talk to him?" Josh asked eyes wide open. He was smiling. "Only because he beat a guy?", Jason asked. I shrugged and let my head fall back, staring at the lights on the high ceiling.

"You should've seen how he beat the hell out of him.. that aggression.. he reminded me of myself when I was younger.. and the way he looked at Sun...", I smiled but reminded myself that I wasn't alone, so I made that smile fade immediately. I was smiling because I had to think of my little muffin.. my Sun.. she was so happy when I told her hat I'd like to talk to him. She was barely talking to me before that and now.. she was so happy..

"Oh, come on.. you can't let these things affect you.. what about the things before?", Jason asked. I leaned in very slowly. "Do you know that he was the first person in whose arms she ran after she came out of the changing room with her mom.. not me.. it was him..", I said with furrowed eyebrows and somehow I wasn't mad.

I was just hurt.

I had to realize the truth.

Usually, she would've ran to me after she got hurt. I would hug her and tell her that I could make the pain go away with a tiny soft kiss. She would giggle and believe me.. she would only let me help her.. now she wasn't even aware of my existence because he was there and he replaced me in any way... and he was doing a great job.