Lust

Ethan

We arrived at home and I was so inpatient that I wasn't sure how long I could hold it in without exploding.
I carried her upstairs and threw her onto the bed. I got undresses real quick and made sure to undress her as well. When I was on top of her and looked into her beautiful eyes and her juicy lips I realized that I was ready to do anything to her...

"Who's my good girl?" I asked her with a husky voice and a smirk.. "Me.." she said with a shaking lower lip.. so desperate..

I pushed myself into her not minding if I was hurting her-

"And.. who's your daddy?" she gasped when I pulled her hair. "YOU!" she screamed and moaned right after. She put her hands on my chest and scratched me with her long nails so I went faster.

I loved seeing her face when she was feeling every inch of me inside her. "Fuck..." I groaned under my breath and I knew that I was hurting her but I knew that she liked it.. "Tell me.. when you're.." I was really out of breath. "Uh-huh.."

Y/n

My heart was racing and my body was shaking. I could feel the tight knot in my stomach..
He was making me feel that special type of way that was unexplainable.. He went faster and deeper what made me scream his name as loud as I could. He was hurting me but not in a bad way. I enjoyed the pain..

Our bodies released and he let himself fall down next to me. We were sweating and the face that fell on his forehead made him look even hotter than he already was..

I loved it.. how he was looking at me giving me these feelings that made me travel into a different world.

He kissed my neck and whispered "You know exactly that we're not finished yet..."

His deep voice gave me goosebumps..

"But daddy.."
"Sshh.." he leaned his forehead against mine..
"Sit down on daddy's face babygirl.." he said and my jaw dropped for a second.
I swallowed and did what he said..
"I need to eat that pussy right now." he said and made me blush.. that was something new for me and I was actually a little nervous but when I felt his tongue inside of me I felt like I was going to faint.

Ethan

She grabbed my head and pulled my hair. That showed that she liked it.
She was tasting so good.. it went like this for another hour because I just couldn't get enough of her. How she was moaning and chuckling.. that was a dangerous combination she was my drug.

Y/n

After that I realized something.. I was completely his.. he could do it whenever he wanted and he was the only one who could do it... he was the only one who could make me feel like this and give me what I needed. He was everything for me.

We leaned our foreheads on each others again and he had one hand on my lower waist and the other one on my cheek while I was sliding my fingers over the scratches on his chest..

We were very exhausted... but he still couldn't get enough.. "I'm going to fuck you everywhere..." he whispered with his husky voice.. I put my hand on his cheek...
"I'm going to grab your thigh wherever we are to show everyone that you're mine."

I loved being like this with him... I loved being his.

It went like this for weeks.

Everything went well but there was still one thing I was worrying about.. I heard nothing from Kingston.. that was making me worry because I knew he would come back... it felt like he was there all the time, secretly watching us.

I won't lie.. I was kinda afraid even when I was save with Ethan. He could do anything to anybody... that made me nervous but I tried to forget him. I tried to concentrate on what the things around me and my future... All I could do was wait and hope for the best..

Ethan

We spent a lot of time in my bed together and I couldn't complain about it.. I just loved it. Feeling her bare skin against mine while stroking her head.

I was sitting in my office.. planning like always.. as she came in with just a bra and a skirt.

I laughed. "You look like my maids." I said and she put a smile on. It was a dirty smile.. I knew what she was up to and even tho I had to concentrate I couldn't resist her.
Then she approached me and sat down on my lap... "Maybe I am your maid.." I felt her hand on my dick.. she was making me hard again. But that wasn't a problem anymore since I could fuck her whenever I wanted to.

"Daddy wants a cake.." I said and that made her laugh.
"Daddy wants your cake.." I added and slowly kissed her neck. She bit her lip.. that made me crazy.
"I think I'm really going to bake you a cake.."  she slowly stood up but I grabbed her wrist.

"But I want to eat your cake..." I said trying to tell her what I actually meant. She chuckled and leaned in.. then she whispered into my ear "I'm on my period.. sorry daddy.." I froze. That was so fuking unfair, it made my blood boil. She made me hard, she teased me only to tell me this.
"Fuck you." I said and she looked at me eyes wide open. I clenched my jaw and shook my head.

"You're teasing me... but you're on you period.. you serious? You know you're playing with fire, right?" I was deadass serious but she didn't notice that. She laughed and said she would be waiting for me in the kitchen.

I walked downstairs ten minutes after she left because I needed to get my stuff done first. She was seriously mixing the dough for a cake.. she was serious. It seemed like a mood swing but I was still pissed because she got me mad.

She saw me and smirked. I looked around but couldn't see the girls..
I stopped next to her and started watching her... the dough was liquid. It seemed so perfect..

She smirked at me and dipped her finger in it. Then she licked and sucked it and I was trying my best to not freak out because I knew exactly what she was doing and she was going to pay for it..

"Please... please just suck my dick instead of your finger.." I said. She punched against my arm but laughed and I could see how she blushed.. that cute little kitten..

I grabbed her waist and leaned my forehead against hers..

"Let me tell you something daddy.." she said quietly. Since she was shorter than me she had to tiptoe to whisper into my ear.

"I just wanted to torture you.. I'm not on my period." as soon as she finished that sentence I picked her up, put her on the kitchen counter and ripped that damn skirt off her so I could fuck the hell out of her.
That was all I was planning to do with her in the next weeks and months and maybe even years..