The gang

Y/n

As I woke up I was still laying on him in the same room and position. He woke me up and he was holding me very tight with his arms wrapped around me. I realized that we had a blanket on us. I rubbed my eyes. I felt like a baby in his arms. "How did I.. how could I sleep in this position?"
I was still very tired and confused.

"I don't know but I don't complain about it." he looked down at me and wiped the hair out off my face. "Did you sleep well?" he asked and I wrapped myself in the blanket and put my head on his chest. "Uh- huh" I said nodding.

Ethan

She was still like a baby. Sometimes like a soft little kid and sometimes like a hot woman who was driving me insane.. I was questioning myself and how I was going to handle that. I count allow myself to feel anything towards her. There was nothing else than lust. Not because I was one of these stupid gangsters who were acting like they can't love and don't know what it is because they've got their hearts broken once.. but because in my eyes love was really overrated and unnecessary.

Love was so corny. Nobody was really serious with love these days. It was all about fucking and moving on. Feelings were overrated as well. It would be stupid to fall in love with somebody just to get hurt by one of these million hoes out there. There was no need for love. There were million things that two people could do together without loving each other..

I noticed how calm and peaceful she was..and how good she was smelling...

Y/n

It was very comfortable with... on him.
"Do you want to stay like this a little bit longer?" I closed my eyes and nodded again. He stroke my head and I felt so safe. He knew exactly what I wanted. There wasn't even a piece left from the dork who made me feel like an object.. it's like he was a completely different person..

I could hear his heartbeat and smiled.
We stayed like thiat for minutes.. his arms wrapped around me and my head against his chest... until Charlotte came in.

"Mr. Dolan?" she knocked on the door. Ethan took a deep breath and I knew he was pissed because so was I since our soft moment got ruined..
"WHAT?" he asked with a loud voice really aggressive. It's like he's changed within second. "The boys are here!" she said and he closed his eyes totally annoyed.
"God damn." he said with a husky morning voice that I liked a lot. I looked at him and held his face in my hands. He opened his eyes looked at me very tiredly.
I pressed my lips against his.

"Mr. Dolan?" I backed off and stood up as fat as I could. I felt like I got caught by doing something I shouldn't. I felt the heat in my cheeks. I didn't want any of the girls to think of something wrong because that thing between us was never going to happen.. Of course I was really attracted by him.. like a lot.. and I also felt my heart racing whenever he looked at me but I needed to resist because I was only going to get hurt at the end. If I would fall for him, he would break my heart and that's it.. he was that kind of guy.. besides that, I didn't even know anything about him.. I was just getting to know him.

I wrapped myself into that blanket and squeezed a streak of hair behind my ear.. He stood up and looked at me smiling.

Ethan

She was smiling back at me. And her eyes were sparkling.. like a little kid. The way she wrapped herself in the blanket... she was staring at me and she was looking so cute.. that little kitten. She made me weak.
I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her. Then I leaned my forehead against hers.. she was way shorter than me which made it a little complicated but that was okay. She closed her eyes and I whispered.. "Did I hurt you?" I closed my eyes too but I could feel her smile.