Thorns

Ethan

"Fottere.. (fuck)" was the first thing that came out of my mouth and "Vaffanculo. (fuck off)" was the second thing and for a second I hated how they brought me back to my roots so quickly.

I couldn't believe my own fucking eyes when I saw them standing in front of me with their custom-made expensive coats and their hats that already annoyed the fuck out of me.

They seemed surprised to see me at my own fucking house like 'oh what is you doing here? We assumed that you would be here but we didn't actually expect it'.

They couldn't be serious. They couldn't come all the fucking way from Italy only to fuck me up and ruin the rest of the year for me and my family. I didn't care about them and I didn't want them to be here. I wanted them to fuck off and stay the fuck away from my family and go back to the fucking place they came from. They were seriously going to be the end of me.

"Ciao.. we didn't think you would be so upset about us being here..." the woman said and I couldn't trust my damn ears. "Scusami.. did you think I would throw a party?" I asked. I wanted to tell them to get the fuck off my property but I didn't want to be too disrespectful.

"No.. but we thought you would have at least five minutes to talk to us."

"You can't tell me that you came here for five minutes."

I couldn't see any suitcases. That made me calm down a little bit. If they were going to tell me that they were planning on staying then I was going to lose my shit really fast.

"Every second with you is worth it

"Every second that you wasted back then."

I furrowed my eyebrows, staying cold and stubborn.

I didn't even want to let them in. My wife and my friends were in there and I wasn't going to let them ruin anything... but I also knew that they weren't going to leave until I would listen to them and I already knew that they were going to talk shit...

Sun

Unfortunately I fell asleep as well and we ended up arm in arm. My face was buried into his chest and his arms were wrapped around me when we woke up. Even tho we held onto each other, it was cold as fuck. I was always freezing while I was sleeping.

It was 7pm and probably one of the best naps I've ever had. I didn't even realize how much I needed it.

I slowly tried to get out of his grip because I was so thirsty and I needed to find a blanket or something.

"Mon amour.. don't.." he said with his deep, raspy voice and pulled me back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist so tightly that there wasn't any space left between us and that I couldn't breathe. "But I'm cold.." I said, still sleepy as hell. "I'll warm you up.." he said and I had to smile. For some reason his body was really warm..

After a few minutes my phone rang. I sighed and hoped it wasn't Dean because Mika was like two inches always from me. It was mom.

"Yes, mom?"

"Honey.. uh.. could you stay at friend tonight?" she asked a little nervous and irritated. I could hear noises in the background. It sounded like screaming or arguing people. She made me really curious. I wasn't sure if I should be worried.

"I.. I think I can. What's going on?" I asked and she sighed. It seemed like something was definitely wrong. Something that probably pissed her off or wasn't good. That made me worry. I had a bad feeling in my stomach that made me really nervous.